10+ Year Old Account

Need a tip about a GPU

first of all im having a hard time to choose between a Gtx 670 or a 680 reviews are a bit confusing
    what i have in mind ? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814121634
    ASUS GeForce GTX 680 ASUS DirectCU II and it's a triple slot card so if i want to add 1 later will i face problems if so what can i do to avoid space problems ?
    my games ? BF3 dota2 SC2 and WOW (might buy Skyrim)
    im open for all suggestions and thanks in advance

Deleted
    bit more details.
    budget/any plans for multi monitor setup/all ultra/120 or 60Hz/overclocking?
    if a 680 check out for either an MSI lightning or ZOTAC AMP card.

10+ Year Old Account
    well budget differs in 1 case if i pay more for card i might lower storage space and less picky on the case
    i would love to try mutli monitor setup no xp though with that
    and ofc i would go all ultra and no OCing
    as for MSI or zotac where i live they are rare mostly i can go EVGA , Asus to be safe ( incase of bad card i can just get a new 1 right away)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooliganz View Post
    well budget differs in 1 case if i pay more for card i might lower storage space and less picky on the case
    i would love to try mutli monitor setup no xp though with that
    and ofc i would go all ultra and no OCing
    as for MSI or zotac where i live they are rare mostly i can go EVGA , Asus to be safe ( incase of bad card i can just get a new 1 right away)
    any acces to evga classified cards? else go with ASUS DCU2 TOP/OC card.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shroudster View Post
    any acces to evga classified cards? else go with ASUS DCU2 TOP/OC card.
    i would try to get my hands on them if they are better but as for the reviews its a close race between the SC sig edition and what i linked before didnt look up the classified version due to lack of info

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooliganz View Post
    i would try to get my hands on them if they are better but as for the reviews its a close race between the SC sig edition and what i linked before didnt look up the classified version due to lack of info
    where are you from/what sites do you have acces to if i might ask?
    also classified cards are pretty much what their name implies. In general those are top binned cards with very high oc potential.(they look like stock coolers but are actually quite more advanced/better)
    also other details on your rig perhaps?

10+ Year Old Account
    There are DCII GTX 680's with 2-slot cooling. Pretty cool chip so don't know why they even made a triple slot.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814121705

I would honestly get a GTX 670 over a 680. The price to performance between the two isn't worth it at all to me. In most benchmarks I saw when I ordered mine, the FPS difference was like 2-5 in most games. I went SLI since I have a 1440p monitor and I don't regret getting my EVGA FTW cards because they have the full PCB the 680 has along with better cooling from the large back vents and better fan.

680 just isn't worth it to me, but if having the very best no matter the cost is important to you, then go with it.
    CPU - i9 9900k | CPU Cooler - Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | Motherboard - MSI Z390 Godlike | GPU - EVGA FTW3 RTX 2080 Ti
    RAM - G.SKILL TridentZ 32GB DDR4 3600Mhz | SSD - 2x Samsung 970 EVO 2TB NVMe | PSU - EVGA Supernova 750w P2 |Case - Corsair Air 540

10+ Year Old Account
    the middle-east, warranty might be an issue with some brands so i might choose what is safer for me because overseas will take a long time