10+ Year Old Account

Wink Halo 3 on Steam (PC) ?

Deleted
    erm? i dont want to click that lol

10+ Year Old Account
    well its a site that displays Valvetestapps dunno why they didnt test Halo 4 but PC is a good platform for games like this
    i opened the site it was fine =)

10+ Year Old Account
    As I said in another thread, I hope so. I loved the first two Halos and I'd like to play the third, if only for the campaign.
    Putin khuliyo

well considering the next box will be coming out early 2014 along with the ps4 the whole "people wouldnt buy an xbox if halo wasnt exclusive" excuse wouldnt work anymore since nobody is going to buy a 360 to play halo 3 these days.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

As coincidental co-owner of this site (cdr.xpaw.ru) and MMO-Champion user I'd like to point out my blog post here and the PCGamer article here before you jump to conclusions.

Site is safe by the way, I can guarantee this.

10+ Year Old Account
    cant see it happening just like armored core would have a much better potenial on pc but gaming companies are pure dicks
    If everything I do is wrong then by god ill do it right

How about actually linking the site developers blog post on the matter as it sheds more light on the subject? It's two clicks away from the page you linked and answers all the questions you and everyone else have: http://cdr.xpaw.ru/blog/3/