MMO-Champion Malware Alert

I was wondering if anyone else has been getting these errors when trying to load MMO champions. I am on a corporate network that is very protected, so Im not sure whether the issue is on my side or not. I am using google chrome and it warns me that there is malicious content within the site, I can link a screenshot if need be. It will let me proceed through the warning, but the warning concerns me.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    mmo-champion owns you now and forever.

Deleted
    I had It a few days ago, but It was only on certain pages in some threads. so might've been links which caused it.

Deleted
    Moved from GenOT to Feedback.
    Last edited by mmocf558c230a5; 2013-02-05 at 01:07 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    This could be your issue, or it might be someones signature. Chrome will tell you the URL that it is blocking (see the red rectangle below):

"I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    This is what happened this morning, we got a reply from the ad network a couple minutes ago.

Netseer, a demand partner, has been flagged by Google for malware. What is happening through our tags is that we are making a call to a cookie synch with them on many of our tags. We are disabling that cookie synch which will solve the problem. Importantly, this is NOT exposing your users to malware. We will notify you when the solution has been pushed to all of our servers.
    from the bad ad thread http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post20100600

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, lots of sites are having this problem (not just MMOC or Curse):

This is what happened this morning, we got a reply from the ad network a couple minutes ago.

Netseer, a demand partner, has been flagged by Google for malware. What is happening through our tags is that we are making a call to a cookie synch with them on many of our tags. We are disabling that cookie synch which will solve the problem. Importantly, this is NOT exposing your users to malware. We will notify you when the solution has been pushed to all of our servers.
    So yeah as I was saying earlier, lots of people affected: http://www.zdnet.com/netseer-suffers...gs-7000010776/

They just got mistakenly flagged; it's not passing on malware to anyone. Don't worry.