Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    im dissapointed they didnt just execute him.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Beenie View Post
    I don't totally disagree with you. Losing the right to be free (going to prison) and other similar relinquishment of rights based on offense is perfectly understandable. I just think we have to be careful not to become the people we're punishing. I also think there are some basic human rights that are just inherent, despite the fact there is an entirely different portion of my mind that wouldn't mind him being tossed into a woodchipper.
    i don't buy that "become the people we're punishing" bullshit. we have to actually punish these wastes of existence, not give them a free place to live. if not torture and castration, he should have been outright killed. these animals deserve punishment, and they don't get it. it's as simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by Minky View Post
    Is there really so little going on in Belgium that this is seen as some sort of huge thing to talk about?

A psychopath wants to be free.
    Government responds with "No".
    Where's the issue?

Ah, kneejerk emotional responses. I'm rightfully afraid of people who have them so readily.
    Good for you. And if you had any say so in the criminal justice system I'd be afraid for the lot of us. It's people like you, thinking monsters deserve to be treated like precious beings, that enable them to do the crimes they do. If a guy knew he'd be castrated and forced to eat his penis for raping somebody, what do you think the odds are he's going to go rape?

I liked the fact that before he got his current sentence, he had already done time for the same thing, so he was registered offender.

People like him, dosen't matter if you killed a person, or just molested someone, should just get a medical nutering. Get ride off the root problem, no hope for such people. And even if there was hope, they don't deserve it.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

I feel sorry for Belgian taxpayers for having to keep this scum alive in prison.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    W

[/COLOR]

Citizens of Belgium, take control... take control of your country.
    Why should someone be judged differently? I have confidence in justice and he's a monster, he won't ever get free in his life time.
    It doesn't mean that we should disrespect the law. Everyone can ask for some other punishment than imprisonment after sitting 1/3 of the sentence (like a bracelet). It doesn't mean that everyone who sat 1/3 of their time has the right to get free. They only have the right to ask for it and start a procedure.

This is a democracy and even the very crazy nutcaiks should be judged the same.

and btw, like i was confident, the judge said no and he can wait another 10years before asking it. He's still a danger to society they think (like it was already obvious).

So I don't see a reason why I should take control of something that is working. There are other sickening things happening like a criminal (of an organised crime syndicate) that opened fire on officers has managed to get the identity of the officer shooting him and arresting him.

And how about that guy of the BBC, (Sevil i think) who is a knight etc and has molested over 100's of girls (children even).
    They even can't take away his knight title now he's dead and the whole BBC management always looked away to the other side while some were well aware of the man sick mentality. How about british people should take control of their country as that guy could do what he wanted and never was punished and even has a knight title given by her majesty the queen?

They will never let him out as long as the docs consider him to be a psychopath.
    Mother pus bucket!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikashuri View Post
    It's already known he's not going to be released.

He won't survive a day outside prison (even in prison his inmates want to kill him - that's why he's been in isolation since forever).
    As I said, he's been denied.

He already had a second chance. I don't even understand what the debate is about. There's no logical answer besides keeping him locked up. Are some people seriously on his side or something?

You say it's causing a shitstorm... but really, this looks pretty damn one-sided to me.

-=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

Deleted
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-21498535

Seems he's not going anywhere.

I also like how his mum was one of the people saying he should never be released.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurwyn View Post
    Good for you. And if you had any say so in the criminal justice system I'd be afraid for the lot of us. It's people like you, thinking monsters deserve to be treated like precious beings, that enable them to do the crimes they do. If a guy knew he'd be castrated and forced to eat his penis for raping somebody, what do you think the odds are he's going to go rape?
    Probably not that different. People always assume they will get away with stuff, or are damaged enough not to give a fart.

Ask countries with harsh murder penalties if they get less murderers...

Deleted
    His own mother says he is not rehabilitated and she is begging them not to let him out. No chance in hell he is going anywhere and if he does I suspect he will meet with a fatal "accident" shortly after release.

Such cases are why i support death penalty. What is point of anything else...he won't ever be a normal member of society.
    Basically he is just a someone who whole nation hate yet all have to pay taxes for his shelter,medical treatment and whatever benefits he have in prison.
    If there is any chance of person 'paying his debts' to society and changing his behavior then prison is fine for a time but life time prison sentinces are most retarded thing i can imagine.
    Similar like Breivik...he will never got free yet live in better conditions than good percentage of people. All this is serving the justice but insulting common sense.

Deleted
    Released outside prison? Well sure, implant him some chips then send him to dig some channels for boats guarded by police along with other inmates. Slave labour if you will

How about we ask the few children who didn't die at his hands what they think?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurwyn View Post
    If you think condemning someone for having a base emotional response means that I sympathize with a criminal, I'm pretty sure you're not the sort of person that sort of morality concern should be discussed with.

I'm implying that you're an idiot

Infracted. Please don't flame other forum users.
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2013-02-20 at 09:43 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your prisoners must be far gentler than we have in the U.S.; this guy would have been shanked in a matter of weeks incarcerated here...

Edit:

I just read the case file on Marc Dutroux. This man is a fucking monster. There are no other words to describe his complete and utter lack of respect for human life. I can't imagine the last three months of the lives of the 8 year-old girls he left to starve to death in the cell in his basement.

He's lucky he's not from the U.S.; we would have gassed this psychopath already or acquitted a grief-stricken parent when they took justice into their own hands.

I fully support the death penalty and men like this are exactly the reason why.
    Last edited by Slummish; 2013-02-20 at 05:19 AM.

Deleted
    Just let him go, nature will deal with him.

Deleted
    I've always figured "Let him go, publish a time and place of release and things will work out fine."

But.... his wife was in on it all those years as well. She got out, lives in a monastery now and no 'unfortunate accidents' have happened to her. I wouldnt want to take that risk with him.

He can rot in jail all his life.