Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The light cone reduces damage taken by 10%, so yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Or maybe he's noticing that he no longer gains the damage reduction from being inside the light wall in P1. If I recall correct, it gives him a passive damage reduction, just for standing in there (along with everyone else who are in the cone).
    That's a good point actually, i have to admit i didnt feel like i took more damage from thrash in P2 then i did in P1 but i have to admit i'm not 100% sure if this, but isn't that 10% less? He doesnt hit 100K harder per swing atleast, that much i'm sure about (even as a prot warrior i would have noticed that).

Then again if you mean 100K harder per thrash in total, depending on the class i can imagen you getting there. If all 3 attacks hit (unmitigated for around 250~K) i gues you'd get around the 100K mark per thrash.

I honestly can't say i've noticed taking any more damage, now i'm just wondering if my observational skills are lacking
    Odeanathus is one of those people who get's a job driving the special bus just to make fun of the disabled kids....

It was actually like 120k more per hit of Thrash.. so surely more than 10% from the cone. Most likely just me being an idiot and dropping shuffle or something.

Dropping some buff due to Submerge is probably the reason. Fresh Thrash right after it can be rather painful.

Dread Thrash in p2 hits 2 more times than regular Thrash in p1. You were probably getting a few 4 or 5 hit thrashes, as opposed to a max 3 in p1.