DoC during Berserk

Nowhere that I've read has mentioned this (even in passing), but is it worth using a GCD for NS/HT while Berserk/Incarnation is up? I always try to make sure I'm as close to 0 energy when Berserk/Incarnation ends to get the most benefit out of it, but I always seem to have a bit of energy left over if I use a GCD for HT while Berserk/Incarnation is still up.

Is it a DPS loss to not use the NS/HT?
    Quote Originally Posted by Simbert
    No, with 4. You gain 4 additional girlfriends once you stop playing WoW. It is statistically proven that WoW equals 4 girlfriends. No one exactly know where they come from, but WoW is the only thing that prevents the world from being flooded with insane amounts of girls.

Edit: Actually, that is the sole reason we even play WoW. We simply could not stand all those girlfriends jumping at you at every corner of the street if we didn´t.

Deleted
    Not sure about your actual question but if you're using DoC, you should be using SotF and not Incarnation. It's way better. I always heal (both PS and NS) when possible during zerk (prio to buff rip and FB) and I read somewhere that it was simulated as a dps loss not to do it (not sure). Hope this helps. You could also try posting your question in the feral sticky in this forum, easier to get help there I think.
    Last edited by mmoc283167b58f; 2013-02-06 at 03:33 AM.

I could have sworn I read a while ago that Incarnation came out ahead of SotF and I didn't bother to recheck it, but now that I have I see that you are correct. That makes things a bit easier.

In any case, my question was whether I should be using DoC procs during Berserk, since using HT obviously uses up a GCD which could have been used on something requiring energy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Simbert
    No, with 4. You gain 4 additional girlfriends once you stop playing WoW. It is statistically proven that WoW equals 4 girlfriends. No one exactly know where they come from, but WoW is the only thing that prevents the world from being flooded with insane amounts of girls.

Edit: Actually, that is the sole reason we even play WoW. We simply could not stand all those girlfriends jumping at you at every corner of the street if we didn´t.

Deleted
    I think you should heal and use DoC procs during berserk, as I wrote before I think it was simmed as a dps loss not to do it. Just make sure to prioritize buffing rake, rip and FB if you can.