Thread: LFR loot tg

Deleted

LFR loot tg

if u use 2 2h will the lfr loot system give u 2handers only as posibel loot option or do u still have a chance of getting 1handers?

been really unlucky whit 1 handers

LFR will give you any loot that you can use. 1 handers, 2 handers, cloaks, rings, trinkets...even if you have no practical use for them, you will still get it. As a resto druid, I can get a caster staff, mace, or dagger, usually only the ones with spirit, just like you only get ones with str
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    judging 25man raiding by LFR standards saying it requires no coordination, is like saying 5mans require cheese sandwiches because i like turtles.

Yeah, I've been trying to get 1h's for SMF for over a month now. I've gotten the same 2h's 3 times now. I love the feel of SMF, feels a lot smoother. TG is to clunky for me. WTB weapons blizz!!!!

if you want to be 100% sure to get a 2h, either go arms for that fight (I guess sha and/or elegon?) or, do the boss as fury and change to arms on the bonus roll
    edit: if you want to make sure you won't get a 2h spec to prot for the bonus roll ^^
    Last edited by Enosh; 2013-02-05 at 01:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurushockin View Post
    Yeah, I've been trying to get 1h's for SMF for over a month now. I've gotten the same 2h's 3 times now. I love the feel of SMF, feels a lot smoother. TG is to clunky for me. WTB weapons blizz!!!!
    Shh don't complain too much yet. Our DK is still using a NORMAL mode starshatter, after IDK how many kills of sha/heroic elegon. We've only seen ONE 1hander this whole tier, a kil'rak (Went to tank.). All 3 weaps I've gotten were off a coin, or because our DK won a starshatter NM off a coin, and gave me the dropped one.