Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    Richdude lol i don't want to be skinned alive.
    Let them go and there's a chance you can have another date. Don't want to appear impolite do we?

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    you scare me dude

Boy when I look around me, there are days I wish I was ignorant. Like they say "Ignorance is bliss". There are a ton of happily ignorant people who have no clue what is going on in this world
    "Peace is a lie"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ogFrenikk View Post
    All gays have to do to get laid is bend over though, right?
    Yes, same as all women remain virgins until marriage.

No, I don't like my height, but I don't really care enough to trade my intelligence for it. I don't think I need any more beauty.
    X

totally. It doesn't take much intelligence to live life but being pretty sure helps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolascancer View Post
    totally. It doesn't take much intelligence to live life but being pretty sure helps.
    The richest, most powerful men in the world did not get there by being pretty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heck no. At 5'1, I posses such a sheer amount of adorableness that the men fall at my feet! Also, beauty fades much earlier than intelligence.

Beauty may fade but intelligence can be regained.
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    They inherit it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    No. I like being superior on the things that really do matter.
    If you think looks mean nothing irl then you aren't as smart as you think you are.

I think a balance between both is pretty much the best formula to success.

Of course, being ignorant can be less stressful and you'll be able to have more fun in life.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    They inherit it!
    They also need to hold onto that power, in a dog eat dog world you want to be the biggest, meanest dog but also the most cunning. Handsome lapdogs have their place, but they do not rule.

10+ Year Old Account

Or did you mean something a bit more realistic?
    Wiping is Fun! ™

But are they really happy? How many people killed themselves after they lost everything during the economic crisis a few years ago? Quite a few.

Being stupid but very beautiful is almost always a guarantee for a happy life. Being intelligent makes you only realize all the shit around you.

I'd rather have a short, smart, cute girl, than a tall, stupid, sexy one (at one point didn't Paris Hilton qualify as the latter?)

I am 5ft 10 and average looking, I use my wits and humour to get laid. If that fails there is always my favorite trick....

You pull out your special pre-prepared hanky and ask "Does this smell like chloroform to you?" Just be warned this prank wears off quickly.

Ha look at that, the english gentleman has a hanky.

Deleted
    Why is everyone in here beautiful/good looking and intelligent, when I'm neither

Quote Originally Posted by zeropeorth View Post
    I'd rather have a short, smart, cute girl, than a tall, stupid, sexy one (at one point didn't Paris Hilton qualify as the latter?)
    I believe she's actually quite smart. If she wasn't she wouldn't know how to sell herself like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Einherjarn View Post
    Why is everyone in here beautiful/good looking and intelligent, when I'm neither
    Because they are full of themselves. It's extremely unlikely that most everyone in this thread has both above average intelligence, and looks.