Diablo 3, beyond a bad game...

I played Diablo3 today, after almost a year of not playing it. I that i got was 20 gold seller invitations, nothing really interesting to do on the game than just farming gold/items. I used to be a fanboy of Diablo 2, but after trying to play Diablo 3 i can't lie to my self by playing this game. The more i try to like this game the more i hate it, that's why i'm here on the forums writing about it.

I can't believe some people still play it since the release, the game gets really boring and pointless, i don't know what you guys expect on the next patches.

Thanks for telling us how you feel.

Oh thank god! I heard that Necrosaro had made a post sharing his thoughts on Diablo III when I was on the road. I blew through 3 red lights racing home. Glad I caught it in time.

10/10

It's not like it's a secret that it's flopped...
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

I'm sorry you don't like Diablo 3. I still enjoy it, as do plenty of other people. There's a saying that I really love, it's something like "opinions are like assholes, everyone has one."

Quote Originally Posted by Dudebanger View Post
    Oh thank god! I heard that Necrosaro had made a post sharing his thoughts on Diablo III when I was on the road. I blew through 3 red lights racing home. Glad I caught it in time.

10/10
    gold, pure gold

Quote Originally Posted by Ifeanychukwu View Post
    I'm sorry you don't like Diablo 3. I still enjoy it, as do plenty of other people. There's a saying that I really love, it's something like "opinions are like assholes, everyone has one."
    "...but not everyone should be allowed have one"
    Last edited by Martinussen; 2013-02-05 at 03:18 AM.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Quote Originally Posted by Necrosaro123 View Post
    I played Diablo3 today, after almost a year of not playing it. I that i got was 20 gold seller invitations, nothing really interesting to do on the game than just farming gold/items. I used to be a fanboy of Diablo 2, but after trying to play Diablo 3 i can't lie to my self by playing this game. The more i try to like this game the more i hate it, that's why i'm here on the forums writing about it.

I can't believe some people still play it since the release, the game gets really boring and pointless, i don't know what you guys expect on the next patches.
    So you were a fanboy of D2 where all you did was farm gold/items and you think D3 is a bad game because all you do is farm gold/items. Wow just wow...

Yeah cause no other online games have spammers lol. The game was far from bad, it served its purpose and I put a lot of hours into it, and considering most games for it price dont even come close to the content it provided and the continuing support with no additional cost is pretty rare. The game isnt WoW so the expectations of endless content and replayability is stupid, I do agree the game could have been better and Blizzard is trying to improve it as quickly as they can and well its not like the game costs money to come back too heh. Honestly the game was setup to fail no matter how good it was, 10 years of uncontrolled hype is nearly impossible to match on top of well all the RPGs, MMORPGS that have flooded the game market in the last 10 years have really hurt that desire to play a action RPG hack and slash. Way to many people were living the glory days of Diablo 2 but sadly that was a different time and a different era of gaming and well most people dont even remember how long it took for Diablo 2 took to become good. Just take 5 min and go through the year and half of patches they put into the game before the game actually really took off and became the perfect game everyone remembers it to be, god damn people are never happy oh and PFeff selling over 13.5 million copies i hardly consider that a flop.

D3 is the same game as D2 was. It's just that the farming/loot-hunting style of game has not aged well. In this era of MMO gaming, players demand more from their game and it takes a hell of a lot more to hold gamers short attention spans.

1-60 was fun even if end game was a little disappointing. Still most likely going to buy the xpac along with the majority of ppl who claim D3 was awful.

Gotta ask you. Once you cleared Hell Mode in D2, what was there left to do? Farm for gear/gold (yes I know gold didn't mean anything in D2), PvP (or PK) which is coming to D3 and get tells from Gold Sellers. Oh yes, and I suppose Ubers counted for something (even though in it's most basic form... it was grinding for gear)

So, tell me. You were a fanboy of D2 yet you can't stand D3. Boil the games down... They are the same thing. Is there anything else you would like to blame your lack of fun on? Because the reasons you provided are completely thrown out the window by saying you were a D2 fanboy.

Just to be clear, it's fine that you don't like D3. I just want you to make sure you don't like it for actual reasons. For example... the story is balls... or there is no playable paladin class, or Deckard Cain gets whacked in a most unflattering situation, or Leahablo.

Saying that you don't like it because it's a gear/gold grindfest and then saying you were a D2 fanboy doesn't really flow all that well.

Uber Casual | Avatar and Signature by Shyama

See Asmodias most people only remember how awesome D2 was but forgot really what the game was lol.

play the game with a new character from start on MP10 without using the AH, only by using crafted gear and drops. I tell you that you will enjoy it if your a true d2 fan.

nothing really interesting to do on the game than just farming gold/items. I used to be a fanboy of Diablo 2...
    And what was different about D2? Farming runes? Or farming mainly just one boss...?

I read you post today, after almost a year of not caring what you think. I saw like 20 comments following it, nothing really interesting to read on the post than just people I agree with. I used to be a read of these forums, but after trying to play read your post i can't lie to my self by reading this. The more i try to like agree the more i hate you, that's why i'm here on the forums writing about it.

I can't believe some people still complain about games, even a year since the release, the QQ gets boring and pointless, i don't know what you guys expect on the forums.

There's no real basis for discussion here. There are plenty of places to discuss your frustration, most notably in this thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...y-all-the-hate

General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds