Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Polio View Post
    bloodthirst (on cd) > colossus smash (on cd) > wild strike (on proc) > heroic strike (dumping)
    Not really.
    The "simple" way to play fury is divided in two phases:
    * During CS (4 GCD):
    You want to be GCD capped, meaning you will usea spell at each GCD.
    You want to use as many RB as possible.
    Use BT.
    Use WS as a filler.
    * Outside of a CS window:
    Use BT on cooldown.
    Use RB if you have two stacks or if the buff is going to expire before the next CS.
    Use WS during Bloodsurge.
    Be sure to pool ~100 rage before the next CS.
    Dump your rage with WS to avoid capping.

You use HS in only three scenarii:
    - During an enraged CS. You want to end up with 0 rage, so use as many HS as possible as long as it doesn't prevent you to use your other techniques (RB/WS).
    - During Deadly calm, use HS instead of WS.
    - Outside of a CS window, if you didn't anticipate well, like you're going to rage cap and your next gcd is BT, it's better to HS+BT than to WS-BT, you don't want to delay BT and you don't want to rage cap.

Your 1-minute cooldown (Bloodbath, trinket, Deadly calm) should be synchronized with CS, so that you use them one CS out of three.

---------- Post added 2013-02-05 at 05:43 PM ----------

As I said, it's the "simple" way to play fury.
    It's not the perfect way to play fury, but it's less complex and should already be a great dps gain.
    Last edited by Senen; 2013-02-05 at 05:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by critterkiller View Post
    I also belive for two-handed fury warriors, avatar is better than blood bath, also the unending rage glyph is unnecersary, swap that with reck glyph, swap impending victory with second wind (to save rotation usage).

note that this is my own opinion, i feel like avtar is way easier to handle than blood bath, the glyph of reck is because when i am using it myself i am so close to 100% crit that i feel it uneeded with such a high amount of crit, impending victory is taking up rotation.

I also notice that his heroic strike usage might be to high, so he might be rage starved meaning less of his primal abilities, heroic strike is a rage dump for when you have to much or know that some is coming, at about 80 rage, you should drop some rage, due to the incoming rage from swings/blood thirst.

But i do have to agree with that wich has been said by other posters, he needs to learn to use rotation better, as it seems like he is not ....
    No avatar is not better and almost will never be better, regardless of being TG or SMF. If anything, avatar would be better for SMF because it increases all damage done, instead of only specials, and a larger % of SMF damage is white attacks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by critterkiller View Post
    I also belive for two-handed fury warriors, avatar is better than blood bath, also the unending rage glyph is unnecersary, swap that with reck glyph, swap impending victory with second wind (to save rotation usage).

note that this is my own opinion, i feel like avtar is way easier to handle than blood bath, the glyph of reck is because when i am using it myself i am so close to 100% crit that i feel it uneeded with such a high amount of crit, impending victory is taking up rotation.

I also notice that his heroic strike usage might be to high, so he might be rage starved meaning less of his primal abilities, heroic strike is a rage dump for when you have to much or know that some is coming, at about 80 rage, you should drop some rage, due to the incoming rage from swings/blood thirst.

But i do have to agree with that wich has been said by other posters, he needs to learn to use rotation better, as it seems like he is not ....
    Do not listen to any of this man's advice.

Deleted
    set bonus is a must