so you will heal you more with cheaper DC lol yeah
    100k then RP empty good luck, so whats more
    control>> yeah when you are globalled in 6 sec, you control it
    good luck, so you deal sustain and controlled dmg in pvp
    sure when you get 180k caos bolt on your butt good luck
    in survivability and snergy, they didnt add any reasonable
    ability to DKs arsenal some newbie funboys hype the UH spec
    yeah good luck, in ptr warrriors, rogues ,all casters
    eat you alive while you can "control" with your UH spec.
    cluless bunch is clueless.
    UH DKs are weak, slow and lack of snergy and survivability
    so good luck to biffing your timmy with 5 coil.
    I... honestly have no idea what you're saying here. Your sentence structure, your grammar... Good heavens.

OT: I'm sure lots of people like unholy. What's the hype if people who didn't get a chance to play it competitively before, can now?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gurusotah View Post
    UH is hyped because of boring frost rotation,
    my eyes -.-

Anyway, don't have any PvP experience myself but I assume that the top arena DKs who all seem to prefer unholy are wrong then?

saying Unholy DKs are "weak, slow and lack synergy and survivability" just seems like trolling, the buffed diseases + rolling blood generally means you have quick/easy AOE disease spreading. You do heal for more with LB, you have an extra stun with the pet AND interrupt when empowered, gargoyle is free and does more damage. I don't know what you're getting at - you seem to be the only person nowadays that's like "zomg the sky is falling" whereas most other DKs seem happy with the improvements that have been made to the class.

Quote Originally Posted by gurusotah View Post
    UH is hyped because of boring frost rotation,
    I'm struggling to comprehend how this is 3 sentences...and, yeah. Putting that aside, Unholy has excellent mobility, and wonderful sustained damage with pretty decent burst thrown in there...With the changes it is receiving in 5.2 it will make it a fantastic option for those who don't fancy frost too much. Not entirely sure what you're getting at.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    I'm struggling to comprehend how this is 3 sentences...and, yeah. Putting that aside, Unholy has excellent mobility, and wonderful sustained damage with pretty decent burst thrown in there...With the changes it is receiving in 5.2 it will make it a fantastic option for those who don't fancy frost too much. Not entirely sure what you're getting at.
    You're not serious?

Quote Originally Posted by Ieft View Post
    You're not serious?
    It's felt fine to me? I feel my DK all around has nice mobility, or rather, good ways to make my enemy less mobile.

Properly spec'd and enchanted Unholy has 126% base movement speed.

That's pretty snazzy mobility.
    Zombie Vampire Werewolf

We aren't vulnerable to snares but we are vulnerable to roots and other disables. Thats reasonably mobile.

If you consider the worst mobility of all the melee pretty reasonably snazzy mobility, then I guess that's cool whatever.

You apparently haven't spent much time behind the wheel of a ret paladin.

You apparently haven't spent much time behind the wheel of a ret paladin.
    Yeah that is very true, ~60% uptime 45% speed increase if you can find your judge key and emancipate / freedom create very poor mobility. I fully support your opinion.

All it takes is one hunter trap, one chains of ice, on entangling roots, on hamstring, etc., to fuck that up good.

That applies to everything.

Every other melee and most of the ranged and healers still have better mobility than we do.

I think people just get bored of frost being the main pvp and dps spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiira View Post
    That applies to everything.

Every other melee and most of the ranged and healers still have better mobility than we do.
    I don't know. Having a level 90 ret, feral, dk, and a rogue I would argue strongly that deaths advance is a better counter for those things I mentioned than what other classes have mostly because it's always there. Wild charge? 15s cool down. Freedom? 30 seconds. Shadow step (if you even take it) 24 second cd. But deaths advance is always making you faster AND preventing being slowed too much.

Death's advance is also a talent, it's on a longer cooldown than most of the things you mentioned, it doesn't close a gap instantly like many of them do, and all of the classes you mentioned have other options for mobility.

The passive part of deaths advance is really what I was getting at. Anyways, comparing 1 ability to 1 ability isn't how classes are balanced so this is nearly pointless, I was just saying that unholy/DK in general is reasonably mobile and if you read around and play around, the cries from other melee are much louder and more supported. I would find it hard to believe someone saying other melees have less mobility problems than death knights. On another note, this is getting extremely far from the topic at hand. Perhaps we can get a new thread going, or go back to talking about the little buffs here and there unholy is getting and why it's receiving hype.

I don't know. Having a level 90 ret, feral, dk, and a rogue I would argue strongly that deaths advance is a better counter for those things I mentioned than what other classes have mostly because it's always there. Wild charge? 15s cool down. Freedom? 30 seconds. Shadow step (if you even take it) 24 second cd. But deaths advance is always making you faster AND preventing being slowed too much.
    As soon as you said "Wild Charge? 15s cd," I realised you have no idea. Both ret's and feral's have abilities to not be slowed indefinitely.

For your feral /cast !cat form. Just gave you deaths advance on no cd, you're welcome.
    For your Ret /cast Emancipate. Just gave you deaths advance on no cd, you're welcome again.

Both of those also better than passive da, as they completely removes the snare.

Then for rogue, I'm assuming this UH Hype refers to 5.2, so rogues will have baseline shadowstep and 1min cd cloak.

I'm not even saying dk's are bad, next patch depending on triple dps and how dumb rogues and monks are, they could even be semi god tier. But saying they have good mobility is just ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Ieft View Post
    As soon as you said "Wild Charge? 15s cd," I realised you have no idea. Both ret's and feral's have abilities to not be slowed indefinitely.

For your feral /cast !cat form. Just gave you deaths advance on no cd, you're welcome.
    For your Ret /cast Emancipate. Just gave you deaths advance on no cd, you're welcome again.

Both of those also better than passive da, as they completely removes the snare.

Then for rogue, I'm assuming this UH Hype refers to 5.2, so rogues will have baseline shadowstep and 1min cd cloak.

I'm not even saying dk's are bad, next patch depending on triple dps and how dumb rogues and monks are, they could even be semi god tier. But saying they have good mobility is just ridiculous.
    Doing that with cat form in a hunter's trap still leaves you slowed. And the main thing is.
    Anyways, comparing 1 ability to 1 ability isn't how classes are balanced so this is nearly pointless, I was just saying that unholy/DK in general is reasonably mobile and if you read around and play around, the cries from other melee are much louder and more supported
    Overall, and personally (if that'll make everyone feel better), DKs are more mobile than other melee in my eyes.

DKs are more mobile than other melee in my eyes.
    For you... from all the Jesuscats, warriors, monks, ret pallys, and rogues in the world(I'd like to credit enh shaman but i haven't seen one since wotlk).

http://www.lenscrafters.com/lc-us/ey...ase:eye_doctor

Deleted
    We're not more mobile than other melee... I guess that "feel" of being mobile likely comes from death grip which brings them to us, rather than the other way round