Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Imbalanced View Post
    For you... from all the Jesuscats, warriors, monks, ret pallys, and rogues in the world(I'd like to credit enh shaman but i haven't seen one since wotlk).

http://www.lenscrafters.com/lc-us/ey...ase:eye_doctor
    Clever, but I have 20/20. Well, my apologies everyone.

---------- Post added 2013-02-15 at 12:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by vmagik View Post
    We're not more mobile than other melee... I guess that "feel" of being mobile likely comes from death grip which brings them to us, rather than the other way round
    I guess I should emphasize this, since that's probably where it comes from. Chains/chilblains/DG/BeingMyOnlyEngineer/DnD glyph etc...
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Ieft View Post
    As soon as you said "Wild Charge? 15s cd," I realised you have no idea. Both ret's and feral's have abilities to not be slowed indefinitely.

For your feral /cast !cat form. Just gave you deaths advance on no cd, you're welcome.
    For your Ret /cast Emancipate. Just gave you deaths advance on no cd, you're welcome again.

Both of those also better than passive da, as they completely removes the snare.
    The difference is, while your spamming cat and emancipate a DK is spamming damage, slows, or other stuff. Especially unholy hardly even requires melee range for most of its abilities.

Anyway UH brings so much more to the table than frost. Frost brings more damage; unholy brings better mobility, survivability in the form of easier BP use and better lichborne heals and better kiting etc., and utility in the form of pet damage, pet cc, unholy frenzy to break allies out of cc.

Dks mobile? I'm not really sure what game you're playing. A mandatory talented 10% passive speed increase with a 30% 6 second on use is not what I'd consider mobile.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    Dks mobile? I'm not really sure what game you're playing. A mandatory talented 10% passive speed increase with a 30% 6 second on use is not what I'd consider mobile.
    Forgot the passive "Can't be below 70% normal speed", and 100% when it's active. Those effects don't increase mobility?

Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    I guess I should emphasize this, since that's probably where it comes from. Chains/chilblains/DG/BeingMyOnlyEngineer/DnD glyph etc...
    Ah ok so you have chillblains and death's advance. Now it makes sense why you think dk's are mobile. Please tell me how you managed to get both

Ah ok so you have chillblains and death's advance. Now it makes sense why you think dk's are mobile. Please tell me how you managed to get both
    I never said I had both. It's always nice when people like you are smartasses, it helps to get your point across, really. Yes, before I was talking about deaths advance, but in what you quoted did I mention it? Nope. I sure didn't. I'm glad you're such a keen observer.

Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    I never said I had both. It's always nice when people like you are smartasses, it helps to get your point across, really. Yes, before I was talking about deaths advance, but in what you quoted did I mention it? Nope. I sure didn't. I'm glad you're such a keen observer.
    >implies death's advance is god tier mobility
    >uses chillblains

You confuse me son.

>uses chillblains

You confuse me son.
    >uses 'implies' to misrepresent quotee in a way that makes his previous comment less retarded,
    >doesnt work.

>uses chillblains

You confuse me son.
    Never called it god tier, and yes, like that guy said, using "implies" as an excuse to misquote.

Deleted
    Asphyxiate 30 sec cd, Hello

Quote Originally Posted by Etaine View Post
    Asphyxiate 30 sec cd, Hello
    Which will be so useful to you while you fruitlessly try to crawl to or from anything while grip is on CD....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrean View Post
    Which will be so useful to you while you fruitlessly try to crawl to or from anything while grip is on CD....
    Considering it has a 30 yard range, 30 second cooldown, I wouldn't underestimate its strength. Unholy has much of its damage from range or in the form of dots so a high uptimeon your target is not as important for Unholy as for Frost. A 5 second stun on 30 seconds cooldown is really strong as peel or to cc healers. It will really depend on the comp you play.

Well, think about it from the point of view that DK is typically the target in 3v3 arena and you are trying to get away. Chilbains root is very good for peeling, kiting with DA is strong as well. I guess I would rather be able to kite on demand at any time then have a 30 sec CD stun.

Deleted
    Yeah, it's personal taste and different for different comps.