Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    Deleted

Paladins, I need your help.

Hello my fellow nerds of the Paladin playing kind, I need your help.

Blizzard seek to unravel what they have done to Protection Paladins and our need for Haste and frankly, that make our gameplay boring as fuck.

Now this is a plea for everyone here, Retribution, Holy or Protection to help sign this petition to keep us how we are.

Please read my post on http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6444175401 to back us up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    Would sign it, but alas i'm not on EU.
    Xothic (another Paladin) is going to copy and paste my EU thread and post it on US. Feel free to sign it there! Thanks for the support.

10+ Year Old Account
    It will get closed. Blizzard doesn't allow petitions on the official forums.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freia View Post
    Viva la resistance.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    i would sign but i'm banned from the blizz forums.

Deleted
    If everyone just make serious posts and not just "Signed" we are more likely to get an impact. Take a few minutes to write a good post with good reasoning.

Quote Originally Posted by Freia View Post
    Then send GC a message on that twitter thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    I will do that on my personal account after work.

10+ Year Old Account
    The blue post is pretty disappointing. I thought they wanted to move away from passive "afk tanking" way of dodge/parry.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fhi View Post
    The blue post is pretty disappointing. I thought they wanted to move away from passive "afk tanking" way of dodge/parry.
    Exactly. I tried saying this in my post. I'm just hoping it gets seen. Xothic posted one in the US forums if you want to back it up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just read it. Kinda thinking it should be posted in the Tanking forum instead of General where we'll probably get more boos and insults. CMs say they pay attention to the roles forum even if they don't respond.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fhi View Post
    Just read it. Kinda thinking it should be posted in the Tanking forum instead of General where we'll probably get more boos and insults. CMs say they pay attention to the roles forum even if they don't respond.
    Sick. EU and US? I didn't know that!

Deleted
    Maybe send GC some tweets linking to the threads.

I love haste on my prot paladin. Its the *only* stat that actually changes your rotation. Why do you dislike it? If you read theck's blog going full avoidance is less damage overall but lots of spikes. Mastery stacking is the middle ground between haste and avoidance, and haste is the smoothest damage overall and most healing with SoI. Its also to be noted that haste is only the best at damage smoothing if you execute the rotation properly and perfectly, otherwise go mastery.

What exactly is wrong with haste?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhatred View Post
    I love haste on my prot paladin. Its the *only* stat that actually changes your rotation. Why do you dislike it? If you read theck's blog going full avoidance is less damage overall but lots of spikes. Mastery stacking is the middle ground between haste and avoidance, and haste is the smoothest damage overall and most healing with SoI. Its also to be noted that haste is only the best at damage smoothing if you execute the rotation properly and perfectly, otherwise go mastery.

Nothing at all. Post it in the eu forum post please!

Quote Originally Posted by silverhatred View Post

The only person with something against Haste is Ghostcrawler.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have done so. Doubt I'll get a response, sadly.

As for "what's wrong" with haste: I can only imagine that the untold number of plate DPS players complained endlessly about Prot Paladins taking "their" gear.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!

Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    I have done so. Doubt I'll get a response, sadly.

As for "what's wrong" with haste: I can only imagine that the untold number of plate DPS players complained endlessly about Prot Paladins taking "their" gear.
    Rogues have to share loot with guardian druids and brewmaster monks. DPS warriors would probably rather catch Ebola than have haste on their gear, DKs it is a toss-up between haste and mastery, the only direct competition for gear is ret pallies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogues have to share loot with guardian druids and brewmaster monks. DPS warriors would probably rather catch Ebola than have haste on their gear, DKs it is a toss-up between haste and mastery, the only direct competition for gear is ret pallies.
    Ah. I'll confess, I have no clue about DK and Warrior stat priorities. So there's no reason for this other than the "we don't think haste should be this good" statement from GC.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!