World of Dailycraft video

As you can't see developers don't listen to our concerns. Or don't want to listen. They are saying, that everything is ok and while we have only our feeling, but not real proofs, they will pretend, that they are not hearing us. But there is a thing, that always helps in such a situation - a video with "World or <instert some frustating feature here>craft" name.
    For example:

or more recent WtoLK version

So may be it's time to make World of Dailycraft video? You know, with that pretty Benny Hill's music, with counter in the corner of screen, where we'll show, how we are killing the same mob 10 times at the same ress spot, how mobs are spawning faster, then we kill them, how we are flying around for 30 minutes, searching for alive mobs or quest items, how other players are constantly stealing our mobs and quest items and etc. Who can make it? I think, it's time. It should not be hard, cuz it happens with us every day and all you have to do - is just record it on video and then add some fun music and comments. What do you think?
    Sorry for my bad english.
    WOW Signature.(Warning! 10.9Mb gif animation!) MWO Signature.(Warning! 3.9Mb gif animation!)
    I think it's really easy and even attractive to people to daydream about worst case scenarios©Bashiok
    "No flying - no sub" Club "No tiers in LFR - no sub" Club

Honestly, and I know people hate this argument, you don't have to do dailies. They are optional, just as Brawler's, pet battles, sunsong ranch, and many other things in the game are. Yeah there are a lot of dailies in the game right now and it sucks when you have to do them all, but it's a choice to do them or not.
    Yes it will yield X reward at X reputation level, but that to me is the same as saying, if I grind X amount of "insert herb" I can make X amount of gold.

Everything has a price, if you want something you have to do something to earn/get it.

Edit- So to stick to the op, no I don't think it's needed as the reaction to dailies is well blown out of proportion.

just because you don't like them and some other forum people. doesn't mean most wow player hate them. and defs listen to us. why do you think the daily rep rewards only vanity items instead of gear? for people to fell less forced to do them. so next time get your facts straight ok?

Quote Originally Posted by loki504 View Post
    just because you don't like them and some other forum people. doesn't mean most wow player hate them. and defs listen to us. why do you think the daily rep rewards only vanity items instead of gear? for people to fell less forced to do them. so next time get your facts straight ok?
    So the attack at me is pretty unwarranted as I said I know people hate the argument. I even said that I think they suck to do as well.

If you are refering to 5.2's daily rewards, well we don't know them yet. 5.1's has gear in them, as well as 5.0 so where do you see only vanity rewards?

Confused on where my facts aren't straight (especially on something that is an opinion)

I even have a great scenario for this video:
    Prologue:
    1) Some player (undead most likely) has just hitted 90lvl and he is trying to find out some ways for futher progression - he needs 460ilvi to enter LFR.
    2) He asks some old skilled hardcore player(undead too), what he supposed to do.
    3) Hardcore player tells him to do some heroics and scenarios.
    4) Heroic run: here we can show some examples of ninjalooting, i.e. druids/shamans/monk stealing str items and etc.
    5) Heroics didn't helped. New player asking again. Old player tells him to farm some justice and buy JP gear.
    6) JP gear vendor scene: focus on 460ilvl LFR requirement and then to 458ilvl JP gear, back to requirment and again to JP gear.
    7) Screen fades. "Two months later" title.
    8) New player asking again: now I have 460ilvl what should I do next to get 470ilvl and access to tier sets and other top rewards? Old player tells him to do LFR for gear now.
    9) New players gets 16x28g bags.
    10) UMZ... ARRRRGHHH...
    11) Old player suggest him to buy some VP gear.
    12) VP vendor scene - all items are red and requires some rep.
    13) Screen fades.
    Main video:
    1...10) Show some nasty things about dailies.
    11) New player has done some dailies and he is at daily questgiver now.
    12) He says "Ok. Now we'll see, how long it would take.".
    13) Questgiver gives him 100 rep per guest (trollface).
    14) FFUUUUUUU...
    14-20) Another nasty things about dailies.
    21) Ok. New player get revered. He supposes he'll get with the same speed, i.e. more rep per daily.
    21) Questgiver gives him just 4 MORE 100 FREAKIN REP DAILIES (troooooooooollface).
    22) FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    Epilogue:
    1) Ok. New player has just finished with all rep grind.
    2) He tell, that now he is free, he is not slave of dailies, he may play real game, now he has time to do some fun things: PVP, pet battles, achives, ats, professions, etc.
    3) DING!!!
    4) Tier ended and new patch with EVEN MORE DAILIES arrived!!! Old content obsolotes and new player have to get 480ilvl now.
    5) FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    6) Subsribtion cancel screen.

THE END
    Last edited by AVPaul; 2013-02-05 at 07:36 AM.
    Sorry for my bad english.
    WOW Signature.(Warning! 10.9Mb gif animation!) MWO Signature.(Warning! 3.9Mb gif animation!)
    I think it's really easy and even attractive to people to daydream about worst case scenarios©Bashiok
    "No flying - no sub" Club "No tiers in LFR - no sub" Club