Thread: fake recount

fake recount

Code:
    /run Recount:CombatLogEvent(_,GetTime(),SPELL_CAST_SUCCESS,UnitGUID("player"),GetUnitName("player"),1297,UnitGUID("target"),GetUnitName("target"),68136, ...)
    /run Recount:CombatLogEvent(_,GetTime(),SPELL_DAMAGE,UnitGUID("player"),GetUnitName("player"),1297,UnitGUID("target"),GetUnitName("target"),68136, ...)
    /run Recount:MatchGUID(GetUnitName("player"),UnitGUID("player"),1297)
    /run local name=GetSpellInfo(48823); Recount:SpellDamage(GetTime(),SPELL_DAMAGE,UnitGUID("player"),GetUnitName("player"),1297,UnitGUID("target"),GetUnitName("target"),68136, 48823, name, 2, 100500,23000,SPELLSCHOOL_HOLY, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0);
    /run local name=GetSpellInfo(48823); Recount:AddDamageData(GetUnitName("player"),GetUnitName("target"),name, SPELLSCHOOL_HOLY, "Crit", 100500, 0,UnitGUID("player"),1297,UnutGUID("target"),68136,48823,0,0,0);
    I want to send to recount false queries by calling the respective functions of recount:function
    I have been tracking some recount:function which were called by damage npc, and try to repeat it, but information doesnt added to recount log.
    anyone can help me?
    (1296 - it srcFlag, 68136 - dstFlag, 48823 - spellid

---------- Post added 2013-02-04 at 04:09 PM ----------

Im so sorry for my english...

Quote Originally Posted by Tiva23 View Post
    I want to send to recount false queries
    Why?

You won't "break" Recount for people in your group/raid, in any way by this, as it only parse the local CombatLog. You will only succeed in getting some scewed data for yourself..

Is this so the people in LFR won't yell at you and then kick you for doing 5k dps or something?
    I'm mean because you're stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by IRunSoFarAway View Post
    Is this so the people in LFR won't yell at you and then kick you for doing 5k dps or something?
    Would seem like a lot of work for something that can be solved by using a couple of abilities.

Like FuxieDK said, however, Recount tracks the combat log.
    I'm not a native English speaker, and yet, I don't suck at English. The argument "English is not my mother tongue" doesn't actually give you an excuse to do so.

Herald of the Titans Bryntrollian's Avatar
    Why would you want to do that ?
    Synek - best rogue in the world

Quote Originally Posted by IRunSoFarAway View Post
    But MY Recount will still show him doing 5k dps, even if his shows 100k...

firtsly, I see in recount files modules lazysync(synchronization between clients?). if not, it doesn't matter
    secondary, I want try to use it for myself education..