Thread: firefox history

firefox history

i bought new pc and i changed in firefox options so it doesnt record my browser history. it doesnt, but now it also doesnt remember my logins on various websites like mmochamp or igoogle and i have to sign up everytime i visit them. it wasnt like this on my old computer also with firefox before. it just didnt record my history, but remembered my logins.
    i didnt erease cookies, it still rememberers my login and pass but it no longer sign me in automatically on any site.
    how to do it so its like on my old computer firefox.

Turn on private browsing when browsing privates then you wouldn't have that problem. And no one knows what terrible fetishes you have.

i dont get it

currrently i have in privacy tab in history: firefox wont remember the history.
    there are 2 other options: firefox will remember the history(which was earlier and i didnt want it to), and firefox will use user settings.
    what is that last one exactly ?

Options ---> Privacy ---> History ----> Firefox Will: [Use custom settings for history] ---> Untick browsing history, untick search and form history, TICK remember cookies, remember to tick the "remember me" box when you log in on websites. Untick "clear history when firefox exits"

Quote Originally Posted by sir-connor View Post
    Options ---> Privacy ---> History ----> Firefox Will: [Use custom settings for history] ---> Untick browsing history, untick search and form history, TICK remember cookies, remember to tick the "remember me" box when you log in on websites. Untick "clear history when firefox exits"
    thanks bro that did the trick