Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Irzerg View Post
    If it's instant cast, does 400% and a 30sec CD, the it'll be good...MMmmm...but ctrl adds in H-will, mmmm, don't think much hunters will like that thought...

Don't see what's the problem in bringing yet another knockback to controll a wave of adds, even if it's 1 min cd.
    In our tactic (kill 1 wave, cc 1 wave, kill 2 waves at the same time), it means we have 8 adds alive at the same time. We have all sort of knockbacks, but the more the better. And I like seeing huge crits flying, while i'm knockbacking them all.

I actually would have preferred powershot over GT on my h will kill. Trying to use GT efficiently on two spread apart targets was a pain. I really should have switched but I was too into the fight and derped out on talent choices. I also stuck with iron hawk for some reason. But that knockback and big burst would have been nice. We simply killed every set that spawned (10m). So it depends on the strat. If you go by the aoe strat then barrage would be better obv.

a slight increase to dmg (900%?) and a glyph that would cancel the knockback part of the ability would fix PS. Or even perhaps a glyph , making it an instant cast but double the cd? or just add something else to it, like a casting/attack speed debuff. lots of different routes that would make it more appealing than it is now. not a bad ability for a fast burst fight, but pretty useless for most other applications

Deleted
    For the will discussion : powershot > rest.

Reasoning :

We use the 2x adds then aoe nuke and repeat. Powershot is a pretty linear and powerful knockback (there's no class with this amount of knockback distance). The powershot alligns constantly with those the 2nd pair of adds, meaning very high burst (barrage isnt burst, within the channel time you would have done more damage from spamming MS with ToTH. The knockback also keeps the add in place right before they die so I can solo spark all the sparks on one fixed spot.

It's true that I probably wouldn't use this on any other fight though, due to the fact that it's a long cast and long cd. I don't think they can reduce the cd or it would at soom point overkill the other two options and would be hell annoying in pvp to get knockbacked every 30sec with high dmg on top of it.

I think the interesting question will be will barrage proc our t15 4 piece? That may end up making it much better on multi target fights

Quote Originally Posted by TheTrueM4gg0t View Post
    you cant just simply compare 2x640 vs 800. if it where that simple, then PS wouldnt be worth fixing.
    Ever heard of PvP?