Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Question 5.2 theorie crafting - Ingame Tests, T15 Set-scallation?

Hi there fellow Warriors,

i am new to this Forum but i didnt find any specific to my Request.

Is there allready some kind of theoretical Crafting for Warriors in 5.2 Patch with the full 4x T15 Set boni, or something else.

I saw the Changing about the haste scalling for Warriors getting an increase by 100% from Buffs and Items.

So i ask myself if you got the Tier15 Setboni with the chance of "autohits aktivates your Ranging Blow" is there some other Stat priority`?

Like :

Exp > Hit ( both capped ) > Str > Crit > Haste > Mastery - in scalling better to the new Tierset or. is it like you will gain more DPS with more Hitrating.

Is there anything tested in the Moment?

Greezt OsOk

The 2T15 set bonus uses the RPPM model, which means it is not affected by haste. The 4T15 bonus should have more impact on cooldown stacking than stat weights.

EDIT: disregard the above comment on haste, my mistake.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    So you Say there isnt any effect from your stats to the Tierset bonis ?

but i Miss the chance to play my Warrior in Otherways then, (crit > all).

Quote Originally Posted by Delath View Post
    The 2T15 set bonus uses the RPPM model, which means it is not affected by haste. The 4T15 bonus should have more impact on cooldown stacking than stat weights.
    The RPPM Formula takes Haste's value into its consideration so Haste does affect it. The only difference is that the number of proc chances aren't increased by the Haste's effect on the swing timer i.e. more weapon swings.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Delath View Post
    RPPM is affected by haste.

---------- Post added 2013-02-05 at 01:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by OsOk View Post
    So you Say there isnt any effect from your stats to the Tierset bonis ?

but i Miss the chance to play my Warrior in Otherways then, (crit > all).
    Crit will still be superior despite the set bonus having a minor increase in the value of haste, at least for most of next tier. With very top end gear it's conceivable that haste and mastery will gain on crit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaljurei View Post
    The RPPM Formula takes Haste's value into its consideration so Haste does affect it. The only difference is that the number of proc chances aren't increased by the Haste's effect on the swing timer i.e. more weapon swings.
    Oh, right. Must have gotten that wrong from somewhere then. Thanks for correcting it, mixed it up with something else.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Btw. What is this RPPM Formula, first time i hear about it, can somebody explain it for me ( easy to understand )??

RPPM chance : RPPM value*(1+Haste%/100)*(Time elapsed since last chance to proc)/60

Time elapsed since last chance to proc is capped at 10s.

EDIT : Edited formula to reflect actual mechanic because of my reading fail. Thanks Xanthan.
    Last edited by Kaljurei; 2013-02-08 at 10:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OsOk View Post
    Btw. What is this RPPM Formula, first time i hear about it, can somebody explain it for me ( easy to understand )??
    RPPM (0.6 for the set bonus) X 1+ haste (12 haste% = 0.12) X time since last proc / 60
    Last edited by Requiel; 2013-02-09 at 12:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaljurei View Post
    RPPM chance : RPPM value*(1+Haste%/100)*(Time elapsed since last chance to proc)/60

Time elapsed since last chance to proc is capped at 10s.
    FTFY. This seems to be a really common misunderstanding. RPPM is intended to normalize the proc chance on any given attack based on how frequently you're attacking. It is not intended to normalize your actual proc count by increasing your chance to proc if you haven't been lucky for a while.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    For example;

0.6 x 1 + (3000 haste = 30.00 ) x Time (20 secs) / 60 = 10,53????

Or did i do something wrong, it would mean i get every 10,53 secs a Chance to Procc the Boni?