Nvidia BETA 313.95 causing Graphical glitches in BF3?

I installed the 313.95 Beta drivers when they were released, and today I was playing Battlefield 3 on the map "Grand Bazaar" and this started showing up:
    http://i.imgur.com/DvHR6Lv.jpg

I played Battlefield 3 before this happened on several maps, and like 2 hours in a single Caspian Border map straight and this didn't occur.

I didn't have any performance drops or lag of any sort, all the textures just went wild and started changing colours on the scale of a rainbow.

Is it a BETA driver issue or is my GPU derping?

Is your GPU heating? Could you measure the in-game temps with MSI afterburner?
    Playing since 2007.

I was getting around 69C, which is completely acceptable imo. Running my ASUS GTX 580 DCU2 at 908 Mhz Core clock and 1150 mV voltage

10+ Year Old Account
    I have 313.96. Was there ever a .95 or is it a typo?

Quote Originally Posted by Wries View Post
    I have 313.96. Was there ever a .95 or is it a typo?
    .96 was just a fix for certain language packs that were having issues installing.
    Otherwise the drivers are the same(AFAIK)

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    Looks like texture corruption, commonly associated with VRAM problems. VRAM itself doesn't need active cooling, but does need some passive airflow. Just try and put a fan at the edge of your card blowing air along it (both sides) and see if that helps. It could be the drivers, so I'm not ruling that out, just want to see whether it's a case of VRAM not working as expected.
    It's just weird that this is the ONLY map(Grand Bazaar) that is affected by it.