10+ Year Old Account

Programs for Bass adjustment

As title states, is there any Programs/Software that allows you to adjust your Bass/Treble etc? I tried googling but all I got was Volume Control options via Control Panel, which I already know about. I feel there's not enough bass even with the Bass option ticked in Volume Control. I figured since Windows Media Player offers SRS WOW effects to adjust Bass that there'd be programs like that for use outside of WMP since I listen to music on youtube sometimes.

I guess you need to find a media player with an Equalizer.
    Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by n0cturnal View Post
    I guess you need to find a media player with an Equalizer.
    A program for general use since I don't always use a Media Player to listen to music.

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    A program for general use since I don't always use a Media Player to listen to music.
    Well if you don't have an EQ from your sound card drivers maybe you could try this? http://www.prosofteng.com/products/hear.php
    Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450

10+ Year Old Account
    Figured I'd check if my Motherboard Support CD had anything, it appears it does so I now have an Equalizer from VIA, no bass setting but I'm guessing with driver updates there should be since the current version of this one was from 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    Figured I'd check if my Motherboard Support CD had anything, it appears it does so I now have an Equalizer from VIA, no bass setting but I'm guessing with driver updates there should be since the current version of this one was from 2010.
    With an old integrated VIA sound card you won't be able to tweak the bass much before it sounds like crap, perhaps the headphones/speakers just aren't that heavy on bass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by n0cturnal View Post
    With an old integrated VIA sound card you won't be able to tweak the bass much before it sounds like crap, perhaps the headphones/speakers just aren't that heavy on bass.
    Managed to tweak Bass a little with the updated driver, much better now. Thanks for the link, though I wouldn't pay $20 for an Equalizer program. Knew Sennheiser had some nice bass, just needed to force it. The cool thing is I can now unmute the mic inside headset so I can hear my voice! lol it's good for when you want to see how you sound during certain times of the day.
    Last edited by NatePsy; 2013-02-05 at 03:45 PM.