To me, when a women is wearing make up it means they are lying to you before they even speak.
Eyelashes, complexion, lip color, the darkening around the eyes thing, nails, hell even heels to make you look taller or to make your butt look bigger..all fake.
People think they look good with cosmetics but they only think this because that's what society tells them is "beautiful".
I tried researching about this, I read one article where a women went a year without make up but admits that she puts lipstick on during that year so no, she didn't really go a year without makeup.
So I present these questions, male or female can answer.
- You don't really look like that so why pretend?
- Is there any women out there who specifically "don't at all" wear makeup?
- Is this something that should have died out years ago?
- What do you think about why they/you do it?
- Would you be OK knowing I wore a wig if I were bald, had a pair of socks stuffed in my pants for obvious reasons, shoe-lifts to make me appear taller than I really do? (Hypothetical but serious questions, I can't picture a woman dating a man with any of these choices)