Logitech Gaming Software C++ Visual Runtime Error

Lately my logitech gaming software won't load up during a restart/shutdown if I have any of my logitech products plugged in. This includes my Webcam, Headset, G13, and G700. I have to unplug them all, then do the restart, then after LGS has loaded, I can plug them in and then have to wait for the devices to be recognized.

Any way to not have to do this? Logitech support sucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which OS? As a workaround put a password on your Windows user account, boot your OS till it comes to the point where you have to enter the password, wait a few moments for the OS to load then enter the password, this gives time for important stuff to load before user specific stuff.

Just a suggestion, if it doesn't work it doesn't work but it does help the OS to load more cleanly instead of random stuff all at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    Which OS? As a workaround put a password on your Windows user account, boot your OS till it comes to the point where you have to enter the password, wait a few moments for the OS to load then enter the password, this gives time for important stuff to load before user specific stuff.

Just a suggestion, if it doesn't work it doesn't work but it does help the OS to load more cleanly instead of random stuff all at once.
    Didnt even think about that, but its still annoying to disconnect everything before logging in. I'm using Windows 8 pro. Only things I have running at start up are Razer Synapse 2.0 and LGS. I did try unistalling Synapse then just running LGS at start up and nothing, even tried manually running it in safe mode. All that works is Disconnecting everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Could be down to a Windows service that's been disabled. I have Windows XP so it's not exactly the same but there's a service called 'Plug and Play' that could be the issue. Right click on 'My Computer' or the Win 8 equivalent and click Manage and navigate to Services and there's a whole list of services, make sure 'Plug and Play' is started. Worth researching.

Another way is instead of unplugging everything go to the device manager and find the 'Scan for hardware changes' option, not sure where this is on Win 8. Click that to detect the hardware.