Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    North Korea's unstable?

When was the last serious challenge to the regime's power?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    North Korea's unstable?

I think that was more of a statement that NK is unstable to the rest of the world, not unstable within itself.

But I personally think North Korea is too beseiged by China, the US and South Korea to actually be a threat myself.
    Putin khuliyo

Where are we going to go as a species if we continue to bicker with each other over stupid things like culture and religion. To each his own, let everyone believe what they want. I mean, without all of the hatred of course. I think that the only way we can have a truly peaceful society is to get rid of people who are like the ones who made this video. People who promote hate and violence... Wouldn't the world be a much better, simpler, and happier place if we all united under a single country and had no more wars and fighting? Man, heres to hoping that the human race won't wipe itself out....
    "Three Apples changed the World, 1st one seduced Eve, 2nd fell on Newton, and the 3rd was offered to the World half bitten by Steve Jobs."

Quote Originally Posted by Championn View Post
    I think that the only way we can have a truly peaceful society is to get rid of people who are like the ones who made this video. People who promote hate and violence...
    How would we get rid of them, though? Can't do it through violence, since that would defeat the purpose. I am skeptical about the effectiveness of talk or re-education against people with such backwards ideals. We can't just ignore them and hope they go away. I mean, there's always eugenics...or stealing their children so they can't pass off their ideas to the next generation... But good luck with that. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    In fairness neither can I here. (yes I am jelly bro)

On the freedom tip, lol, I have so much freedom, I can say what I think and up here, it's called 'a difference of opinion' and instead of pre(socially)programmed fools jumping up and down calling for my ban/arrest/burning dolls, they shrug their shoulders and say 'it's your trip man'.

It's called tolerance, you don't have to like it, it isn't likence, it's tolerance from the word tolerate.
    Understand? You only need to 'tolerate' others.
    If you could personally learn to do that, america might get .1% better right now.
    If you don't understand that, I suggest you talk to minorities, up here we don't always get along, I can't claim we are a racist free country or anything, but I'd take the pepsi challenge against america ANY DAY OF THE WEEK on that, pretty sure we come out ahead by a landslide as a place where you can just sort of be and people will tolerate.

Anyways, I digress, I could bang my head against the wall here for years and some of you just wouldn't get it at all.
    Just try to play nicer with other countries okay? Try hard not to nation bash on mmochamp, next time you do, you will probably remember this and think "damn it Bigbamboozal, you silly bitch, you got me!", and I hope I do, b/c I am tired of seeing the juvi act, especially when you guys get so butthurt if it's your own nation bashed.
    It's a life lesson fellas, now nut up or shut up.

/Bamboozal out
    Man I don't understand all the hate you have, seriously do you think all Americans are stupid? Do you really think we are brainwashed? Please get a fucking clue before making wild ignorant judgement's, got to love how you put all of us in to your little box and you think you have everything figured out. Really it's great to see you go back shit crazy.

10+ Year Old Account
    North Korea's unstable?

Meant more that within the country things are unstable. Not that they have any challengers.

But the inside of North Korea is stable as far as we can tell. Horribly shitty. But stable.

But the inside of North Korea is stable as far as we can tell. Horribly shitty. But stable.
    I ment it as a destabilizing element for the area not that it was internally unstable.

Seems a tad ironic that the video is set to music written by united states citizens.

way I see it, North Korea is the weird kid in school..
    America dont like him because he's different so threatens to beat on him regularly, takes the piss out of him regularly, takes his lunch money off him unless he acts nice to him, adds him to a so called "terror list", regularly refers to him as "Evil" and like some kind of abomination that should try and be a lot more like America, all the while making it clear it could nuke him if he wants to. How are they meant to view America exactly after all this?

North Korea's pretty puny compared to any country, so really a nuclear DETERRENCE, is the only thing that could hold off a full on USA attack wiping it out when it wants to, be it directly or by arming Terrorist rebels (or as US media will call them "Opressed Freedom Fighters") through the teeth so full out civil war destroys the country.

Look at places like Syria and Libya, is it any wonder countries like NK and Iran don't trust the US and feel they need protection from it?
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    America dont like him because he's different so threatens to beat on him regularly, takes the piss out of him regularly, takes his lunch money off him unless he acts nice to him, adds him to a so called "terror list", regularly refers to him as "Evil" and like some kind of abomination that should try and be a lot more like America, all the while making it clear it could nuke him if he wants to. How are they meant to view America exactly after all this?

North Korea's pretty puny compared to any country, so really a nuclear DETERRENCE, is the only thing that could hold off a full on USA attack wiping it out when it wants to, be it directly or by arming Terrorist rebels (or as US media will call them "Opressed Freedom Fighters") through the teeth so full out civil war destroys the country.

Look at places like Syria and Libya, is it any wonder countries like NK and Iran don't trust the US and feel they need protection from it?
    Yeah, make North Korea look like the victim here. It has nothing to do with their oppressive, aggressive government or anything. No, just more American warmongering.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    It has probably already been mentioned, but the irony of the music playing is an instrumental version of "We Are the World" wtf

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post

Well if we're going to use a school analogy, it's more of North Korea is the kid who sits underneath the tree creepily staring at everyone while at the same time "joking" about how he's going to bring a gun to school to teach everyone a lesson, while also playing with a pocket knife.

North Korea isn't the victim. No country but South Korea cared about them until they started threatening the US. They started their nukes with the intention of targeting the United States. The way I and everyone know this is because they keep releasing statements about it and now a video. If they had said we're making nukes for protection the world wouldn't be freaked out. Keep in mind, these are also the same people who said they found a unicorn cave.

Also tbh, putting North Korea in the same group as Iran, Syria, and Libya is an insult to those countries.

Deleted
    Let them scream and shout, it will be all the more hilarious when someone, at some point, owns them hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    We should shoot their next missile down with the AEGIS just because we can, not that it would make it anywhere anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    North Korea is like Oceania from 1984...

"war is peace,
    freedom is slavery,
    ignorance is strength"

North Korea rolled up into a nice nutshell.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    North Korea is like Oceania from 1984...

"war is peace,
    freedom is slavery,
    ignorance is strength"

North Korea rolled up into a nice nutshell.
    Wait, I thought that was the American motto?

"[Pre-emptive] war is peace" was the Bush doctrine. "Ignorance is Strength" is the republican party line. "Freedom is slavery" - I am sure one could make that fit somehow too, if one wanted.

Infracted.
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2013-02-06 at 03:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashnazg View Post

"[Pre-emptive] war is peace" was the Bush doctrine. "Ignorance is Strength" is the republican party line. "Freedom is slavery" - I am sure one could make that fit somehow too, if one wanted.
    Perhaps you could lend me a few of your strawmen; I have a couple of fields in need of a bird repellant. And even if those were true, last time I checked, George Bush was not our president and not everyone in the united states was a republican.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Is Bigbamboozal by any chance from NK? I wasn't able to read that out...

Lol, it's like this video was made in 1982 with that cgi.

Anyway...North Korea is all batshit with no real capabilites to do anything. Let those fuckers try to do literally anything to us

Quote Originally Posted by Ashnazg View Post

Go bash America somewhere else where people will give a shit
    Last edited by Pfeff; 2013-02-06 at 06:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18