Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
7
8
9
10
11
... LastLast
  1. #161
    Legendary! Tommo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    6,598
    I dont exactly want Bigbamboozal or anyone else here banned, but I really think you should stop the pretty heated argument. Its usually a fool proof way to get a thread locked. (A thread which probably isnt being looked at right now.)

  2. #162
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    Posts
    2,055
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    How about we start with Canada's failing grade from Amnesty International on human rights?
    So now you want a pissing match based on nationalism? Right...b/c after people were onesided nation bashing and I got my back up, you decide the solution and smart thing is to add to the fire with more nation bashing...after being butthurt?
    Talk about dishing it out, but not being able to take it.
    Sure, we have problems here, it sure as fuck ain't perfect. But you know, we have freedom too, but the better kind.
    It's better b/c we still have some, not just a thinly veiled lie, reinforced with social pressure and propaganda.
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

  3. #163
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Having an opinion of difference does not = crazy, nor is it illegal, yet, but hey, your government is working on that...give it time right?
    In my opinion, the sky is brown and water is purple.

  4. #164
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    wOW, every post I am starting to really understand who you are. lol Now I feel bad, like a picked on a small child.
    ha, and i'm the one who uses juvenile insults. you mad bro? 29 year old college educated accountant who works for a bank. thanks though.

  5. #165
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    Posts
    2,055
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Having an opinion is fine, but yours seems to be based on this idea that the US is some 1984 dystopia. Or that somehow our government is busting down our doors and taking away civilians and revoking our "rights."
    No, you've pegged me wrong. I know the immediate kneejerk reaction is to assume a tinfoil hat and a survivalism mentality with a bombshelter, but that just isn't so. As for busting down doors and taking away rights, they've been doing that for so long now it's not even worth more then this sentence.
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

  6. #166
    Titan Adam Jensen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sarif Industries, Detroit
    Posts
    14,454
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    No, you've pegged me wrong. I know the immediate kneejerk reaction is to assume a tinfoil hat and a survivalism mentality with a bombshelter, but that just isn't so. As for busting down doors and taking away rights, they've been doing that for so long now it's not even worth more then this sentence.
    Really? When have they done that?

    If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

  7. #167
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    No, you've pegged me wrong. I know the immediate kneejerk reaction is to assume a tinfoil hat and a survivalism mentality with a bombshelter, but that just isn't so. As for busting down doors and taking away rights, they've been doing that for so long now it's not even worth more then this sentence.
    thats what someone with a tinfoil hat and bomb shelter would say...

  8. #168
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    Posts
    2,055
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    In my opinion, the sky is brown and water is purple.
    Wow, nice and totally not relevant. Like at all. I am not saying some crazy shit about the sky, I am simply saying america is as bad as any other nation on the planet, and on mmochamp, you guys love to nationbash everyone, and get really, REALLY, butthurt when anyone turns it back onto you.
    You can see colors that aren't there and I have no issue, but when you come around and shit all over everyone else and act like you are the awesomest thing ever, I just sort of feel bad for the world having to have you here.

    yah...that's the defenition of crazy right?
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

  9. #169
    Titan Kalyyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Indiana, US
    Posts
    11,278
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Wow that's funny...and probably not going to happen.
    America isn't nor will ever be the leader and dictator of nato, which in plain english is just what you suggest (how very communist of you), and the reason most people get on the nation bashing with you and yours.

    Nato is ONE small flimsy step behind the U.N. which is a joke now and stands for nothing, and more over, is useless.
    PRO TIP: no one will help when it falls apart from WITHIN.
    Failing to manage your own country's affairs are not nato's problems.
    Nor the rest of the worlds, you make your own bed, you gonna have to lay in it.
    So, I hear you're from Canada? Let's talk about Canada.

    You know, I've done joint training exercises with guys from the Canadian air force. Cool dudes, really knew their stuff. But here's a fun fact about your great little country: They've willingly volunteered to participate in basically all off America's wars. Hell, we usually get about as much support from them as we do from the British, when you account for the difference in military sizes. So not only does Canada ally itself with America, they actively fight our wars with us! Your government thinks that we're a pretty good buddy to have around.

    So how does that make you feel?

  10. #170
    Scarab Lord -Zait-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Supervillain Club: The Dreaming
    Posts
    4,898
    I think the real issue here is that North Korea isn't believing enough. If you can dream it you can achieve it! You just need some imagination.



  11. #171
    I'm not surprised, they are fed lies 24/7 (Kim jong il and his son Kim jong un) have their people believing they are the top country in the world.

  12. #172
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    Posts
    2,055
    Quote Originally Posted by Sivick View Post
    thats what someone with a tinfoil hat and bomb shelter would say...
    again., shit all, just another one liner of uselessness. At least I have an opinion that is more then a one liner in life. At least I can say I thought for myself.
    What have you got? hm? nothing. Not one original thought of your own, not one belief that means something, not one scrap of logic.
    /clap clap begone! you have no power here.
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

  13. #173
    Legendary! Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    6,940
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    So now you want a pissing match based on nationalism? Right...b/c after people were onesided nation bashing and I got my back up, you decide the solution and smart thing is to add to the fire with more nation bashing...after being butthurt?
    Talk about dishing it out, but not being able to take it.
    Sure, we have problems here, it sure as fuck ain't perfect. But you know, we have freedom too, but the better kind.
    It's better b/c we still have some, not just a thinly veiled lie, reinforced with social pressure and propaganda.
    No pissing match. Kind of humorous though, the second someone mentions something about your country, you're all defensive about nation bashing when it's all you have been doing in this thread. I read things people like you say about my country every day. But if you want to sit there and cry about how bad America is, like I said before, you better make sure where you come from is perfect. Every other thread that pops up on this forum turns anti-American. You make it sound like you're some sort of trend setter saying bad things about us. Here's a "Cool story bro" for you. I'm pretty immune to it because you've mostly spoken out of your ass so far.

    And please, tell me how your freedom is better than ours? The United States, like many other Western nations, share the same freedoms. So why exactly are ours devalued?

  14. #174
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    So now you want a pissing match based on nationalism? Right...b/c after people were onesided nation bashing and I got my back up, you decide the solution and smart thing is to add to the fire with more nation bashing...after being butthurt?
    Talk about dishing it out, but not being able to take it.
    Sure, we have problems here, it sure as fuck ain't perfect. But you know, we have freedom too, but the better kind.
    It's better b/c we still have some, not just a thinly veiled lie, reinforced with social pressure and propaganda.
    Wait wait wait... So you begin bashing the US out of nowhere in the beginning. And suddenly when people mention something about your nation they're being BUTTHURT?! Oh lawdy this is amazing. Also please point out, one specific juicy example of when they've done this little thought-police thing you keep mentioning. I have yet to hear of the US gov breaking down our doors because of people disagreeing with them. I think you took "1984" too seriously. Or have you moved on to Hunger Games? Maybe even Animal Farm?
    "If I didn't have bad luck I'd have no luck at all."

  15. #175
    The Patient Bloodydemize's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    WA State
    Posts
    261
    It's kinda sad this thread is turning more into a flame war and humor thread rather than serious because of Bigbamboozal and others, can mods like take control of it or lock it? Holy hell, it is so off topic at points

  16. #176
    Scarab Lord -Zait-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Supervillain Club: The Dreaming
    Posts
    4,898
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodydemize View Post
    It's kinda sad this thread is turning more into a flame war and humor thread rather than serious because of Bigbamboozal and others, can mods like take control of it or lock it? Holy hell, it is so off topic at points
    Technically no rules are being broken, and mods have been posting in this so... yeah.

  17. #177
    Titan Kalyyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Indiana, US
    Posts
    11,278
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodydemize View Post
    It's kinda sad this thread is turning more into a flame war and humor thread rather than serious because of Bigbamboozal and others, can mods like take control of it or lock it? Holy hell, it is so off topic at points
    To be fair, in a thread about North Korea talking about destroying America, it couldn't stay serious for very long. They're vastly more likely to nuke themselves than us...

  18. #178
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    To be fair, in a thread about North Korea talking about destroying America, it couldn't stay serious for very long. They're vastly more likely to nuke themselves than us...
    probably why china is at the end of their patience. an NK nuke aimed at DC is probably more likely to hit beijing with their current tech, and china knows it
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

    Same as the old derp.

  19. #179
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    again., shit all, just another one liner of uselessness. At least I have an opinion that is more then a one liner in life. At least I can say I thought for myself.
    What have you got? hm? nothing. Not one original thought of your own, not one belief that means something, not one scrap of logic.
    /clap clap begone! you have no power here.
    you have no idea the irony of you spouting off about logic...

  20. #180
    Scarab Lord -Zait-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Supervillain Club: The Dreaming
    Posts
    4,898
    Quote Originally Posted by smelltheglove View Post
    probably why china is at the end of their patience. an NK nuke aimed at DC is probably more likely to hit beijing with their current tech, and china knows it
    Guys just stop talking to Bigbamboozal. He's like a seagull, if you keep giving him food he'll just keep coming back. Don't feed the seagulls.

    OT: I didn't even think of that smelltheglove, if America is nervous I wonder how nervous poor South Korea is. It's like having a homicidal conjoined twin you can't get rid of.
    Last edited by -Zait-; 2013-02-06 at 01:49 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •