10+ Year Old Account

LF help i am writing a story

I am righting a story and need some help it is about a young adventurer who begins a quest to help his home world Taogonia. I am making a minecraft map to portray the story so i need help making minor quests and sorry it I didnt post in correct place first time post

I think he should start out a regular guy, but then have an older guy come over and reveal he has a great hidden skill. There should definitely be a girl who at first seems very blunt but over time romance develops. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Hombre Lobo View Post
    I think he should start out a regular guy, but then have an older guy come over and reveal he has a great hidden skill. There should definitely be a girl who at first seems very blunt but over time romance develops. What do you think?
    He's an orphan of course, but we keep getting hints about his legacy, and in the end it turns out he's the long lost prince and a powerful magician that will save the world from an evil necromancer?

This might also help:

http://www.wimp.com/everystory/
    Last edited by Waynhim; 2013-11-02 at 07:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the help guys havent been able to check this in awhile

I really need a threat to the world instead

The threat to the world could be based upon the second coming of the Ender Dragon. This would lead up to the actual end event of minecraft in the first place.

Deleted
    You should post your story here once it's finished, for science!

10+ Year Old Account
    Perhaps start out like this:
    Once there was a young guy who hadn't quite explored the "outside" world. He'd dreamt of exploring, though. Living up to his dream, [Name] decides to accept a quest from a local questing call board. Clearly not knowing anything about exploring, the mission requests a partner. Of course, he just had to be given the worst fate of all-A female partner. Slowly getting more comfortable with his partner, they merely complete this mission, UNTIL she is captured by a horde of tribal creepers. Forced to take an unexpected turn from his mission, [Name] would have to abandon what he was doing and save his girlfriend-A friend who tends to be a girl.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is going to no longer be a minecraft map but a full book about a council of each race having an artifact to protect and an unworldly force has minions and tries to summon the force into the world but have to get the 5 artifacts from each city
    Ill work from there