New Sha weapons in 5.2 ??

Anyone know? Reason for asking I want to know if I should save my prismatic slot for an upgrade from the new LFR content. Thanks

there are blue quotes out there, i'm sure someone will post one, but no there WONT be a new sha weapon in 5.2. The new sha item is a meta gem for helms(?) 99% sure.

Nope, blizz confirmed that there is no sha weapons in 5.2, just the new head gem. The ilvl on the new weapons will be so much higher that your sha weapon will become obsolete fairly quickly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catarthur View Post
    Anyone know? Reason for asking I want to know if I should save my prismatic slot for an upgrade from the new LFR content. Thanks
    there was a blue post about this already. No new sha weapons in 5.2 upgrade your stuff now unless you think you can get the heroic version before 5.2. 5.2 will offer a legendary Meta Gem that you can put in any helm you wish

No, there will be no more Sha-touched weapons, the reward in 5.2 is a Legendary meta-gem, the sha-touched weapons are unique to 5.0.

Edit:
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    There are no more Sha-Touched weapons forthcoming. If you've been diligent about helping Wrathion and continue to do so, your reward in 5.2 is going to be a legendary meta-gem that can go in any helmet.
    Source is here
    Last edited by Valyk; 2013-02-05 at 06:02 PM. Reason: Adding source

10+ Year Old Account
    Question answered, so I'll close this out.