Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
5
6
7
8
LastLast
  1. #121
    Quote Originally Posted by smelltheglove View Post
    jesus. it's not about you having an opinion. it's your somehow uncanny focus on what some doctor on some show said, yet dismiss the actual happenings when it suits you. what you are doing is the opposite of this

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intellectual_honesty

    that is my beef with what you are putting forward. still trying to figure out how you twisted that post you quoted into me saying you arent entitled to an opinion, but you do like to play the victim, so i guess you have practice with "misconstruing" others' posts. i think i'll be done with you now. develop some integrity and i might talk to you again
    I agree. You should without doubt come back and argue when you actually have a legit argument. Your stopping now because you realized 90 percent of your post is ranting about my point of view. I just allow someones people in this situation to say more then me. It shows in your earlier post I was trying make you a sandwich or something. The truth is.

    I had a point of view and shared it. It upset you. You ranted and now you're stopping. I'm almost mildly amused at post like this because it rips a person for having a point of view that is counter to their own. By all means when you actually have something to debate. Please do come back.

  2. #122
    Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    This and his policies are also kind of moot. Hard to really name much he has done in office. The nominee is going to be Marco Rubio easy. Hispanic can get other hispanics in Republican eyes.
    He wastes a lot of public money using the state helicopter as his personal taxi.

  3. #123
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwald View Post
    It's easy to make a "Sarah Palin is dumb" joke, yet she was a highly successful Governor of Alaska. It's easy to make fun of attractive Conservative women. It's like telling a knock knock joke.
    Maybe because she is dumb? Have you actually listened to her arguments / statements?

  4. #124
    Scarab Lord GreatOak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Chicago, USA
    Posts
    4,909
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefhamer View Post
    He wastes a lot of public money using the state helicopter as his personal taxi.
    Thats only because the helicopter is being carried by an invisible 747

    fuel costs a lot of money
    "It woudl be funny as hell if the abodinal snoawman walk in the background" -Confucius

  5. #125
    Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    I agree. You should without doubt come back and argue when you actually have a legit argument. Your stopping now because you realized 90 percent of your post is ranting about my point of view. I just allow someones people in this situation to say more then me. It shows in your earlier post I was trying make you a sandwich or something. The truth is.

    I had a point of view and shared it. It upset you. You ranted and now you're stopping. I'm almost mildly amused at post like this because it rips a person for having a point of view that is counter to their own. By all means when you actually have something to debate. Please do come back.
    still calling it opinion? there is a difference between FACT and OPINION which you seem to have an issue with, in that you dont know the difference.

    FACT: hilary collapsed, had a clot in her head

    OPINION: some doctor's claim that christie is a "time bomb"

    FACT: hilary is 67 years old. she would be over 70 for the next election

    here's another little something for you: http://www.stroke.org/site/PageServer?pagename=RISK

    but all of that is besides the point. your dishonesty is in that you misrepresent opinions as facts, and dismiss facts that are inconvenient to your argument. your argument is baseless bullshit, and that is what i am "ranting" about. not your damned opinion - if you had been honest enough to just say "i dont like christie, i dont like fat people" or w/e i woudnt have said anything. but no, you had to try to legitimize your prejudices with nonsense, and when called act like a victim. and now you try to act like a victor
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

    Same as the old derp.

  6. #126
    Quote Originally Posted by smelltheglove View Post
    still calling it opinion? there is a difference between FACT and OPINION which you seem to have an issue with, in that you dont know the difference.

    FACT: hilary collapsed, had a clot in her head

    OPINION: some doctor's claim that christie is a "time bomb"

    FACT: hilary is 67 years old. she would be over 70 for the next election

    here's another little something for you: http://www.stroke.org/site/PageServer?pagename=RISK

    but all of that is besides the point. your dishonesty is in that you misrepresent opinions as facts, and dismiss facts that are inconvenient to your argument. your argument is baseless bullshit, and that is what i am "ranting" about. not your damned opinion - if you had been honest enough to just say "i dont like christie, i dont like fat people" or w/e i woudnt have said anything. but no, you had to try to legitimize your prejudices with nonsense, and when called act like a victim. and now you try to act like a victor
    It has nothing to do with that. I don't hate fat people. I don't care even remotely about a persons weight. However the person I quoted said Chris would be the Next President. Using an article earlier in the day. That suggested unless Chris treated his own issues first they suggested and I provided a picture that he physically might not be in the best shape. Irony the word we're using is Run.

    But Run for President in 2016. I offered my own point of view. I don't deny Hilary had something wrong with her. I just have no idea what it is. Since her disorder is more mental and his is more physically is simply much much more obvious. Hilary is very popular. I only pointed out that Chris remained more popular because of how he handled Sandy.

    I know this because I read the article showing his poll numbers going up after it took place. Again I never said everything I said was a fact. I said on numerous times and you can read this..it's a point of view which is an opinion and therefore not labeled as fact. How much more clear can I make it when I say..in my point of view.

  7. #127
    I am Murloc! Garnier Fructis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Location:
    Posts
    5,491
    Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    But Run for President in 2016. I offered my own point of view. I don't deny Hilary had something wrong with her. I just have no idea what it is. Since her disorder is more mental and his is more physically is simply much much more obvious. Hilary is very popular. I only pointed out that Chris remained more popular because of how he handled Sandy.
    A blood clot is most definitely not more of a mental problem compared to simply being obese. I fail to see how it's obvious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dejablue View Post
    Is physics forever relegated to reiterating integrals that can never approach the derivative limits of true reality?
    Quote Originally Posted by auBerg View Post
    You are a certified crackpot that is subservient to the manipulators of science who are dreaming to control knowledge.

  8. #128
    Scarab Lord Buckwald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Clarksville, TN
    Posts
    4,342
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    A blood clot is most definitely not more of a mental problem compared to simply being obese. I fail to see how it's obvious.
    What I really fail to see is how CURRENT health situations are a speaking point for a 2016 race. As far as we know both could be dead.

  9. #129
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    A blood clot is most definitely not more of a mental problem compared to simply being obese. I fail to see how it's obvious.
    It's obvious because his weight issue is physically and you see it. Her disorder is not because you cannot. You seriously cannot tell that when he comes on TV. That his physical health isn't obvious. Numerous other posters noticed it when I provided a picture. Again I don't know what she has so I cannot debate about it. If you do then by all means..please share.

  10. #130
    I am Murloc! Garnier Fructis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Location:
    Posts
    5,491
    Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    It's obvious because his weight issue is physically and you see it. Her disorder is not because you cannot. You seriously cannot tell that when he comes on TV. That his physical health isn't obvious. Numerous other posters noticed it when I provided a picture. Again I don't know what she has so I cannot debate about it. If you do then by all means..please share.
    Unless I missed something in this last month, wasn't she being treated for a blood clot in her head? That's a pretty obviously a physical problem. Perhaps we still don't know what illness she had, but we know she had a blood clot.

    I just googled "Hillary clinton illness" and the very first source even says blood cloth in the beginning paragraph. How do you not know at this point?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dejablue View Post
    Is physics forever relegated to reiterating integrals that can never approach the derivative limits of true reality?
    Quote Originally Posted by auBerg View Post
    You are a certified crackpot that is subservient to the manipulators of science who are dreaming to control knowledge.

  11. #131
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Unless I missed something in this last month, wasn't she being treated for a blood clot in her head? That's a pretty obviously a physical problem. Perhaps we still don't know what illness she had, but we know she had a blood clot.

    I just googled "Hillary clinton illness" and the very first source even says blood cloth in the beginning paragraph. How do you not know at this point?
    As far as I am aware she got that fixed. Unless and I could very well be missing that she MIGHT have some long term illness. I simply do not know. I assume that she had it taken care of. The extent of my knowledge that she wasn't even aware till they did a routine check and discovered this. I am assuming and this isn't fact since medical records are not in the hands of public she had it taken care of.

  12. #132
    I am Murloc! Garnier Fructis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Location:
    Posts
    5,491
    Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    As far as I am aware she got that fixed. Unless and I could very well be missing that she MIGHT have some long term illness. I simply do not know. I assume that she had it taken care of. The extent of my knowledge that she wasn't even aware till they did a routine check and discovered this. I am assuming and this isn't fact since medical records are not in the hands of public she had it taken care of.
    And I'm taking issue with your choice of the words "more mental" to describe her problem. Not knowing what it is does not automatically qualify it as less of a physical problem compared to Christie's weight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dejablue View Post
    Is physics forever relegated to reiterating integrals that can never approach the derivative limits of true reality?
    Quote Originally Posted by auBerg View Post
    You are a certified crackpot that is subservient to the manipulators of science who are dreaming to control knowledge.

  13. #133
    Arn't blood clots caused by injuries? Maybe she just had a blow to the head, that doesn't mean she has a dangerous medical condition...

  14. #134
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    And I'm taking issue with your choice of the words "more mental" to describe her problem. Not knowing what it is does not automatically qualify it as less of a physical problem compared to Christie's weight.
    Seriously. Your entire thing is my choice of words. Oh dear. I'm simply stating the obvious. If you seriously are going to nitpick. Just come out and say what is on your mind instead of beating around the bush. You could have said earlier. But you said her issue is more mental. I don't know if its physical or not. That's true. I also said. I do not know about her condition.

    If your finished now with my choice of words. Whatever her issue is. With Chris issue I do not need to be a doctor to know that is a health issue. Even though a person a DOCTOR commented about it in her words and I provided the information.

  15. #135
    I am Murloc! Garnier Fructis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Location:
    Posts
    5,491
    Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    Seriously. Your entire thing is my choice of words. Oh dear. I'm simply stating the obvious. If you seriously are going to nitpick. Just come out and say what is on your mind instead of beating around the bush.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    A blood clot is most definitely not more of a mental problem compared to simply being obese. I fail to see how it's obvious.
    I thought it was sufficiently clear that my issue was your choice of words in my very first reply.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dejablue View Post
    Is physics forever relegated to reiterating integrals that can never approach the derivative limits of true reality?
    Quote Originally Posted by auBerg View Post
    You are a certified crackpot that is subservient to the manipulators of science who are dreaming to control knowledge.

  16. #136
    Titan Adam Jensen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sarif Industries, Detroit
    Posts
    14,302
    Quote Originally Posted by smelltheglove View Post
    im not a republican, or a conservative. im pretty damned liberal, and i am telling you i am concerned about her health. you're babbling about christie's weight, which could cause a stroke or w/e, but hilary has actually fucking had a stroke already. i get that you dislike christie and like hilary, but have some honesty ffs
    Indeed, both of them have health issues that are cause for concern but neither health issue is nearly as big of a deal to me as much as their stance on important issues like if they support the construction of a Death Star or detailed defense plans for the inevitable Reaper invasion.

    If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

  17. #137
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    I thought it was sufficiently clear that my issue was your choice of words in my very first reply.
    Anyways. I would love to debate this with you. I wouldn't mind it seriously. But you're throwing the entire thread off topic and we are consuming room that people could actually be using to have a debate. Instead your nitpicking about the way I phrased it. Which is silly. Okay now that I know that's the issue. I will repeat I ..Do..not..know. Now I'm off to watch a movie for night. If anyone has ANY information AT ALL On her Health Condition then please provide it. Otherwise me saying I don't know..means exactly that.

  18. #138
    Quote Originally Posted by Purlina View Post
    Arn't blood clots caused by injuries? Maybe she just had a blow to the head, that doesn't mean she has a dangerous medical condition...
    possibly. but she is a woman that will be over 70 for the next election, both major risk factors for stroke. she also has a tendency - as demonstrated - to work too hard when she possibly shouldnt, to the point where she puts her health at serious risk. i like hillary, but i dont want her in the white house, mainly because i dont think her body can keep up with her work ethic any more. id much rather the dems found another candidate next time around
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

    Same as the old derp.

  19. #139
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    I don't like some of his views, but I like his style, and think he's probably the best Republican to come into the national spotlight in quite some time.
    not exactly a hard race to win mind you.
    Last edited by mordale; 2013-02-06 at 01:21 AM.

  20. #140
    People need to seriously chill the fuck out about his weight.

    A good majority of the U.S is overweight, so he represents the U.S well. (Coming from an African American residing in Iowa)

    http://entertainment.time.com/2012/1...s-up-to-bully/. This overweight slob got national attention when her "bully" pointed out that her being overweight on air promotes an unhealthy lifestyle to children and other viewers.

    Instead of acknowledging this and trying to address this legitiminate problem, she took it personally, blamed "Health issues" and made this viewer to be a monster and a bully for showing concern to his/her community. Strangly enough, this fat bitch of a anchor was loved for it.

    Why should Chris Christie be any different?

    I think that when more people discover the flaws of liberalism, they will flock to republicans in the upcoming elections. And since people have nothing bad to say about this man except for his weight (A problem pretty common in the U.S) He s probably a very credible candidate on the republican ticket
    Last edited by THE Bigzoman; 2013-02-06 at 05:16 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •