Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    I'm still surprised to see nothing on Curse about this or is it just me? Even PC Gamer has done an article. Need to get more people informed!

Very excited for this MMO, and a kickstarter contributer. The biggest problem at this point is getting the word out, and having it covered on IGN, Curse, etc. If you support the game, be sure to mention it in your WoW trade channels (if you play). Many players have never heard of Camelot Unchained.

First ingame footage of the game (Pre-alpha mind you, and pre-alpha in the actual sense of the phrase).

I'm pretty sure you can pay Cohh $10 and he will hype your game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Children of Loki made my body convulse with pure lust, I'm all about that Fenrir. Although it's mildly strange they go as far as including Sleipnir but Hel has her own servants/class to herself, their design for the Helbounds is great though and very Hel-ish.
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

Dullahan are unspeakably eerie.

They are literally using their own heads as morning stars!

10+ Year Old Account
    That eeriness will simply add to the warmth as I bathe in their filthy Hibbie blood .
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,

PvP MMOs are shit, and I don't see that being any different. DAOC was a particular grindfest in its time, on par with Korean games.

Update: and no more this faux-Celtic BS, please!

Deleted
    I would probably want to check this game out, but I'm not sure since they are going for the stoneage business model of buying game and then subscribe to play. Sure, they don't mind if community is small and dedicated but still... I don't know. I will take stand when the game is up for release when I get to see how the game looks and then decide if it's money's worth.

10+ Year Old Account
    PvP MMOs are superb, and I don't see that being any different. DAOC was a particular gem in its time, on par with Korean games.

Update: and lots more this faux-Celtic BS, please!
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,

i funded this they have made some pretty good progress so far

Quote Originally Posted by Worgoblin View Post
    I know I shouldn't get over hyped about this so soon, but I am! Mark Jacobs (DAOC creator), just announced his new MMO.

http://massively.joystiq.com/2013/02...ns-to-camelot/

As primarily a PvPer, I'm super thrilled to hear this:
    Yay, another shitty kickstarter that's going to be a bigger train wreck than Mighty No. 9's, Armikrogg's*, and Chris Robert's shitty Kickstarters. Can't wait to see how this one is going to turn out. :endsarcasm:

*Fuck you, Tennapel, and while I'm at it, Fuck you, Inafune, and fuck you, Roberts.
    Last edited by Orkwuzhere; 2015-10-25 at 09:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orkwuzhere View Post
    Yay, another shitty kickstarter that's going to be a bigger train wreck than Mighty No. 9's, Armikrogg's*, and Chris Robert's shitty Kickstarters. Can't wait to see how this one is going to turn out. :endsarcasm:

*Fuck you, Tennapel, and while I'm at it, Fuck you, Inafune, and fuck you, Roberts.
    Say hi to Bono for me.
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,

15+ Year Old Account
    Patiently awaiting this game. It will be my last MMO.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Can not wait to play this game. It gets better and better every time I see an update.

There is bunch of updates to be made (couple new classes + crafters are revealed meantime + new alpha gameplay video), but it seems that I need to post some before being allowed to use links and images?!

I might return later, when I "unlock" my new forum powers - meantime, you can check CU site --> classes and CU site --> Media --> Videos --> "See More..." for the aforementioned stuff.

Allright, here comes the promised update:

Class reveals are over - all 30 (!) classes can be found here - http://camelotunchained.com/v2/class-reveal-votes/
    and CloakingDonkey IMO did an excellent job explaining classes and their lore - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...lOD2B3rd170u1f Say, here's the first video (the Devout trio, hybrid healers):

Another thing is some Alpha footage revealed in late December, with developers explaining some technical details (warning: animations, including walking, and models are just placeholders!):