Deleted

Guild falling apart...

So we're at a point where our 10 man guild attendance has dropped ALOT, i as rl cant get people to attend the raids.. Its hard to recruit on my server since all the pve people took the opportunity and transferred when our server had high queues. So now we sit at a point when only 5 out of 10 people attend raids. I don't know what to do, maybe thats because were stuck in progress(can't kill Unsok nor Sha of Fear..) for weeks now i don't know.

So fellow mmo-champ attendance, is there a way to boost attendance? Would you try to reform the guild or just quit trying and transfer servers? I kind of dont want to transfer, since it will get 5 other people guildless..

Do a guild transfer i'd say.

Sorry to hear that.

I think the key would be to get in touch with everyone. Try to contact those who aren't raiding anymore and see what's up - if it's something temporary, or if it's permanent and they need to be replaced. Talk to those who are still active and see what they would be open to. Recruitment, transfer, etc..

It's a positive feedback loop unfortunately. When people lose interest due to lack of progression, it means even less progression.

This is why I expect usage of T15 normal mode content to be down a lot from T14.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Find a new guild / xfer. No point in wasting time and effort in xfering 5 people to a new server and trying to obtain an additional 5 new people to raid.... I would try and take a couple with you and hopefully get a "package" deal into a new guild. Posting on WoW forums / server you are looking to xfer to will help alot. Make sure you choose a good server or you will be stuck again lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Another option: Have a look on Wowprogress at the guilds close above or below you and see if they have teams you could merge with (you join them or they join you, or even just stay in separate guilds).

10+ Year Old Account
    As others have mentioned before, try to merge with an equally or better progressed guild. Think of it not as quitting but as a way so as you and your guildies who do show up can start enjoying the game again and focus on progression which isn't an option when you are replacing someone every week or raid night.

My guild is experiencing the same thing, and I see a lot of guilds like us with a few good players trying to keep things together. But it just doesn’t seem to be working out, too many guilds but not enough dedicated players to fill them. And its happening to most guilds on our server, the good/dedicated players just need to band together instead of focusing on doing their own things.

Remember this is a game, and games are about having fun. Do what you need to do so you can keep having a good time and if that means merging, then I say do it. I have seen lots of players just leave because of this very reason, and I know they would still be playing and having a blast if they had only overcome their pride and joined a larger guild.