Stood in the Fire SaltLakeAtrocity's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Anyone know a Karazhan chess timer?

Any know a particular add-on that counts the timer for when medivh will 'cheat' in the karazhan chess game, or if dbm will display that? Would make solo'ing it alot more precise and less like a dice roll.
    -- We'll Dance As The Palaces Burn --

Deleted
    I did it last night without any addons, for the first time. After a few failed attempts I realized that he did everything in the same each time. What I did was move the 3-4 pawns in front of Llane up a square and by the time I finished he would always cheat. Then I just moved Llane and kept using heroism on cd.

Stood in the Fire SaltLakeAtrocity's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The first fire is pretty predictable; but after that I'm usually paying more attention to lining up my ranged pieces to nuke boss and keeping melee pieces from nuking my boss to count moves until the cheating-bloodlust and the second fire and so on and so forth. It'd be convenient to know ahead of time rather than waiting for perfect rng.

I've solo'd it many times, but it usually takes several attempts for him to move his pieces in your favor and only cheat against pieces that aren't core to your strategy. With a timer I think having one or shots on the fight would be much more doable/predictable.
    -- We'll Dance As The Palaces Burn --