[Resto] PvP tips/play style for a newbie pvper?

Hey, just starting to venture into the pvp world... Read the sticky guide (http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...esto-Pvp-Guide) and now I'm wondering if you guys have any guides/discussion posts about playstyle and overall tips for resto druid on 2' arena (started 2's with a geared up frost dk).

Make use of Symbiosis as a massive CD against Warriors and Mages. It's really really good and I've noticed a lot of Druids not using their symbiosis properly. (It's a stun break on a 3 minute CD. Generally a Mage will force trinket first deep, barkskin second, then kill on third - you have IBF which means you can rotate IBF/Bark/Trinket and become pretty much unkillable if you use 1 per deep and then displace the blanket CS)

Make sure you're happy with the glyphs you've taken. (Barkskin / Lifebloom / Blooming generally). Make sure your DK is happy with your talent choices (for instance, I don't play Bash when I play with a Rogue/Mage/Warrior because of Stun DR).

Watch Resto Druid streams and videos. Hotted makes some pretty good guides on YouTube. Drmayo (Mayopilot), Hotted, Sodah and a couple of other Rdruids stream quite frequently so keep an eye out for them.

If you have any specific questions just reply here and I'll try and answer them.
    Last edited by Snuggli; 2013-02-05 at 10:56 AM.

Awesome help, thanks. Will certainly come back here and I get more games on.