Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

[Movies] Fast & Furious 6

Not sure how this franchise keeps me interested but dangit that does look pretty awesome.

I don't find movies like these worth talking about, they might be a fun night out if I need something to see, but other than that I'd prefer to see something with a little meaning to it at the very least.

I guess it's just about the rides.

10+ Year Old Account
    it is all about the rides... and goddamit... torreto with a superbird....fuck me, I want that car...

I never saw one of these movies until Fast 5, and it was an amazing movie, if Fast 6 is at the same quality I will gladly pay to see it.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Holly mother of god that looks awesome. If you saw 5 you would realize they moved from the whole we only drive cars and we race thing.
    "Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing." Muhammad Ali

10+ Year Old Account
    http://enewsi.com/movies/190-24087.html

here is the extended superbowl trailer

I thought the last one was great, but it kind of felt like they finished everything with it?
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    Anything starring Paul Walker can be made better by using a high school drama class. I saw the trailer and thought Micheal Bay stopped liking explosions so much. But since he isn't the director.....yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

Quote Originally Posted by Markluzz View Post
    but other than that I'd prefer to see something with a little meaning to it at the very least.
    HEY. I resent that. I watch The Fast and the Furious for the deep and compelling plot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    Anything starring Paul Walker can be made better by using a high school drama class. I saw the trailer and thought Micheal Bay stopped liking explosions so much. But since he isn't the director.....yeah.
    then ur not going to like the Hitman reboot movie, its going to have Walker as agent 47

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    HEY. I resent that. I watch The Fast and the Furious for the deep and compelling plot.
    I haven't seen one past the first movie because before the second one came out I saw an article in a car magazine that said they only drove the cars around 25-30mph (40-48 ish kph) I drive my 96 Accord faster than that to buy bread. Kinda disheartening.

---------- Post added 2013-02-06 at 01:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Malakath View Post
    then ur not going to like the Hitman reboot movie, its going to have Walker as agent 47
    .....I dont want to live on this planet anymore.
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    I haven't seen one past the first movie because before the second one came out I saw an article in a car magazine that said they only drove the cars around 25-30mph (40-48 ish kph) I drive my 96 Accord faster than that to buy bread. Kinda disheartening.
    Sorry that they don't want to die while making a movie. Were you disappointed when you found out guns fired blanks in hollywood too?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikapika View Post
    Sorry that they don't want to die while making a movie. Were you disappointed when you found out guns fired blanks in hollywood too?
    You got awfully defensive at the reason I didn't want to watch an already bad movie series (my opinion). Are you involved with the movie some way or are you just easily offended when someone dislikes a movie you like?

Can someone post a link of the OPs video? I can't view it embedded since I'm on iPad but I wanna see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Can someone post a link of the OPs video? I can't view it embedded since I'm on iPad but I wanna see.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=dKi5XoeTN0k

There you go.

10+ Year Old Account

How.....?
    I'm looking forward to it only because some of the actions scenes looks pretty awesome. I gave up on caring about the story a long time ago.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post

How.....?
    I'm looking forward to it only because some of the actions scenes looks pretty awesome. I gave up on caring about the story a long time ago.
    I will most likely see it, but go in with low expectations and wanting to see some action.

Thanks!

:O When is Memorial Day LOL.

I feel like I've seen the whole movie already after this clip.