What is this/ how to remove this?

http://imgur.com/O9R5ByR
    See in this screen for the standard raid frames I have some strange symbols sometimes.
    Problem is, that for example the sha heroic macro will not work because the area around this icon seems to block mouseover commands.
    So how to get rid of this - whatever it is.

That would be the resurrection icon. It should not be showing unless you are currently being resurrected. To remove it it would help to know if you are using any unit frame addons.
    Last edited by Xeraxis; 2013-02-06 at 12:17 AM.

Stood in the Fire Static Transit's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah that would be the macro that means that person is getting resurrected. If it's staying after they get rezzed, I'd recommend reloading maybe?

Hm well using lots of addons; pitbull for unitframes atm.
    I have this icon very often but it never bothered me until I wiped us at sha heroic because of it -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Draeblin View Post
    Hm well using lots of addons; pitbull for unitframes atm.
    I have this icon very often but it never bothered me until I wiped us at sha heroic because of it -.-
    I had struck-through my text because you stated you were using standard raid frames. If that icon is persisting after everyone has been rezzed you're going to have to do a reload. That or look into updating pitbull, sorry I don't use it so couldn't tell you what the newest revision is.

Well yes I use standard raid frames - not the pitbull ones. The rest (target/self/...) is pitbull. Well I will look through pitbull if it also affects standard frames.