Best of Gordon Ramsy

lmfao

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't particularly like all the abuse he gives in these shows. The only one I feel that it's warranted is Kitchen Nightmares.

He has some series where he goes around the world to cook food, it shows a different side of him that's more likeable

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    OMG I love this man.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think he's funny, but sadly I feel like a lot of it is staged. If it's all truly genuine anger on his end it makes it 10x more funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Don't particularly like all the abuse he gives in these shows. The only one I feel that it's warranted is Kitchen Nightmares.
    Yeah, especially Kitchen Nightmares USA. The UK Kitchen Nightmares was just people doing some things wrong, he hardly yelled at all, it was nicer but not as interesting. But the US version... my god those people needed someone to shout abuse at them! The things they did...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Roggles View Post
    I think he's funny, but sadly I feel like a lot of it is staged. If it's all truly genuine anger on his end it makes it 10x more funny.
    Some of his very early TV shows that he did, you can tell that it is genuine anger. I forgot the exact name of the show, I think it was called "The Boiling Point" or something like that.

Clip would've been 20x better without all the "remix" crap, imo

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I know he's over sensationalized (especially in American TV versions of his shows), but I eat it up and I love it!
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clampz View Post
    Clip would've been 20x better without all the "remix" crap, imo
    My opinion too, had high hopes but then bleargh.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Genuine or not he is still entertaining to watch

10+ Year Old Account
    He's a British guy paid to yell at Americans for their ineptitude. How could I not like this?
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.
    This is why people ban guns. Gun supporters don't know what guns are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post

He has some series where he goes around the world to cook food, it shows a different side of him that's more likeable
    In his defense on Hell's Kitchen he is essentially running a boot camp. The winner is supposed to work for him and he only has weeks to get them up to his standard. A lot of them can cook but don't have restaurant experience, he is giving them a crash course in restaurant cooking. Restaurant kitchens are stressful environments, fine dining restaurants are even worse. Ramsay is a merely getting them accustomed to that kind of environment in a sort amount of time. Some of them kind of deserve the insults they get... Also he knows how to turn it on and off for the sake of competition. You raise the bar and people will harder to try to reach it.