Challenge Mode for PvP

What do you guys think of using the same restrictions they have for challenge modes for a SEPARATE way to PvP?

No gear grind, no uneven match ups. Just straight skill vs skill.

For me personally I think I would be more inclined to play a BG or arena like this than I would any other.

they should just run tournament server 24/7 , been said lot of times already

Arena yes, BG no. Arena is supposed to be a "sanctioned event" everything should be equal, as in pvp power, resilience, health pools. For a BG having people with varying levels and kinds of gear makes it feel more like mercenaries in a battlefield.

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Arena yes, BG no. Arena is supposed to be a "sanctioned event" everything should be equal, as in pvp power, resilience, health pools. For a BG having people with varying levels and kinds of gear makes it feel more like mercenaries in a battlefield.
    An Arena like that would be very, very interesting to try. One could argue lore-wise the goblin cartel would make less money if everything was on "equal footing" however. Would I want to play that way though? Absolutely.