MMO-Champion.com keeps redirecting me to facebook "for the past 10mins" On Chrome

Not sure if I posted it in the right spot but like the title says MMO-Champion.com keeps redirecting me to facebook "for the past 10mins" On Chrome.

I was thinking maybe i got a virus but it is the only site doing it to me at this time.

I got google chrome and around 20 things pined to it to and only MMO champ is doing it to me.

The way it is doing is if i load any page on MMO champ after it finish's loading it go's to look me into my facebook with a error message.

Has anyone else had this problem I though about clearing my history so ill try that also i did restart the browser and the MMO champ tabs i had loaded fine into i refreshed them.

I have to hit the stop refresh to keep it from going to facebook.

---------- Post added 2013-02-08 at 12:39 AM ----------

"Update" it has stopped so anyone got any idea's why it was doing it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450