Rift account and where to buy digital game card times

Hi i bought the game from gamersgate, they give me a code and when i was going to add it to my account, they are making me to buy game time, so i need to know where to buy a 60 day game card ONLINE, NO SHIPING, thx for the help

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FREDREX View Post
    Hi i bought the game from gamersgate, they give me a code and when i was going to add it to my account, they are making me to buy game time, so i need to know where to buy a 60 day game card ONLINE, NO SHIPING, thx for the help
    Why are you being made to purchase 60 days game time? when i got rift it came with 30 days free? to be honest the best way to get game time is through trion themselves.

Deleted
    They're not "making" you buy game time, it's simply asking you to create a subscription as it'll be required once the included 30 days are used. Unfortunately it's not possible to skip the creation of the subscription, but the best method is to set up a Paypal subscription agreement. No money will be taken until the inclusive 30 days are used and your subscription begins.

Alternatively though, if you don't have a Paypal account, you can buy a game-time card on many sites that sell CD keys. I'd recommend CJS CD-Keys or Green Man Gaming. I have used them several times without issue. (GMG are a lot cheaper at the moment and normally have discount codes on their front page, too)

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I tried to use GMG when they had the great discount at Christmas and had a lot of problems with them. I personally don't recommend it. Additionally, like most people have said the safest and most reliable way to get digital time is to buy it in game through the depot.
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    Has anyone else noticed that through the depot a 1 month sub costs £1 more?

Deleted
    Just like every sub based game you need to add a payment plan, unless the package you bought does not mention the 30day play time at all (which is the case with many of the giveaway copies of rift from competitions and stuff).

Add a sub model (paypal account, w/e it doesnt matter) start, play, and whenever you wish simply cancel the payment method.