Deleted

will of emp hc help needed !

First of all excuse me posting yet another thread(seen quite a few around but i just couldnt wrap my head around it :S )

All in all i'm leading a guild which is 5/6msv hc, 4/6 hof hc and toes still on normal..

We killed garalon and vizier in past few days and we would like to have a go on will hc.

I'd need a help with deciding should we go 2 or 3 heal and which player should soak which spark .

My current setup is

Tanks : monk and warrior.

Healers: disc priest, resto druid ( we have hpala aswell if needed )

dps : lock, 2 mages, rogue, hunter, spriest(i can go disc also if needed for 3heals)

Who should take which spark ? Can we afford 3rd healer ? Who should take what pre-boss and after bosses comes ?

Thanks for your replies and sorry for posting yet another will hc thread .

I don't know why people put Will off for so long, it's a really easy fight.

2 heal it, it's one of the easier healing fights as the tanks are rarely actually getting hit, they just dance the whole time.

Lock soak courages

Rogue tank, solo kill and soak the strengths

For rages:

Kill 2x > SPriest/Hunter soak
    CC 2x (double poly) > wait
    Kill 4x > Hunter/SPriest soak

Repeat

If you guys are struggling to bring 4 down cleanly get the hunter to do 2 sets at the start (readiness), get the druid to do a set (symbiosis deterance) and get the mages to grab a set if needed (spread them apart and cauterize one each, blink out of them before they pop, greater invisibility, ice block, literally 4 ways a mage can soak use your imagination) or get the rogue to sprint over and help out

Deleted
    Or you can do it the easy way, CC one rage when they spawn, burst the other one, rogues soaks everything but a few strengths (use 1min deterr) and courages(warlock).

Deleted
    well my setup changed a bit so ill have to try with these :

tanks : warr,monk
    healers : disc and rdruid

dps: spriest mage x 3, lock, hunt

what rotation on the adds would you suggest ?

and big thanks you for help

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by darriuss View Post
    well my setup changed a bit so ill have to try with these :

tanks : warr,monk
    healers : disc and rdruid

dps: spriest mage x 3, lock, hunt

what rotation on the adds would you suggest ?

and big thanks you for help
    Get a melee to be the tank for the Strengths really.

First set (6 waves) then boss, then 6 waves again, no adds for a while, 6 waves again, etc.

Pre bosses the adds spawn closer to each other, so you will have to have a pre rotation.

Could be:

R: Monk tank with magic cd.
    S: Mage Blink (Cauterize backup, you have so many:O). If 1 fails the the other take over.
    R: Hunter Deterrence
    C: Another Mage Blink
    S: Mage blink blink.
    R: Lock Dark Bargain + Unending.

BOSS SPAWN
    From here rotation should be repeated.

R: Hunter Deterence
    S: Mage Blink
    R: Dispersion
    C: Mage Blink
    S: Mage Blink
    R: Hunter Deterence

I would advice getting a melee to tank the strengths... A rogue or DK is great - Our DK specced tank for this, so he could soak every strength spark.

You have druid (Deterence Symbiosis), and Lock with Dark Bargain / Portal as backup. Well also mages, cause god you have many mages.

The hunter is very good here with the talent to make deterrence 1 min cooldown. He can also use it twice in a row in the start with readiness. He can take every other 2 sparks if you 2 at a time. Rogue and hunter should be able to do almost all of them with some help from S-priest or mage if you kill 2 at a time and never use CC-technique.

10+ Year Old Account
    You only need two healers, under no circumstance should you ever add a third healer-- it will only make the fight difficult because it will require more damage output from each individual player. As for soaking, I would put the rogue on Strength duty and have him soak the sparks for the Strengths when they die. Then I would have the Hunter, Shadow Priest, and Mage(s) soak the sparks from the Rages and leave the Warlock to soak the sparks from the Courages. All in all Heroic Will is a very straight-forward fight that only requires a little coordination to take down. As long as your tanks can dance properly and your group gets the hang of the spark soaking, you should see a kill very soon.
    Always do the minimum required to achieve the maximum possible result.

Deleted
    ye but the thing is i dont have rogue atm and only class i can take instead is mage :S , so i guess i can put 2 mages to switch on strenght, lock for courages and hunter spriest and 1 mage for rages ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darriuss View Post
    ye but the thing is i dont have rogue atm and only class i can take instead is mage :S , so i guess i can put 2 mages to switch on strenght, lock for courages and hunter spriest and 1 mage for rages ?
    You listed "Rogue" as an option in your OP, hence my suggestion.

Yes, although not the most optimal choice, two mages alternating their defensive cool-downs for sparks could easily handle the Strengths. And yes, lock on Courages and Hunter/Shadow Priest/Mage for Rages sounds fine.

Good luck with your attempts.
    Last edited by Muk; 2013-02-17 at 08:56 PM.
    Always do the minimum required to achieve the maximum possible result.