Need help with SimulationCraft and creating a custom char

Hi there.

I've been trying to create a Challenge Mode BiS list for destruction warlocks, and have come to the stage of testing in simulationcraft, but I've met a speedbump. CharDev is no longer updated, Rawr doesn't work at all for me and Custom Profiles in SimC isn't supported.

What to do? I basically want to insert the gear, gems and enchants by myself.
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

Only thing i could suggest would be to use the text based interface after importing a toon. Just scroll down to the bottom and swap out gear, gems, and enchants down there. Use wowhead to get the item ids and go from there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Izhara
    Also, my money's on the Life-Binder whupping his ass and making him cry uncle in thirteen different languages. Then punting him into the Nether for the hell of it.

Balls. That doesn't sound like it's going to be an easy task...
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

It's not to bad, i had to do it when i wanted to know what my stat weights were for several different pieces and reforges were without actually having to swap gear reforge and log a bunch of times. Not exactly an ideal method but it works and was the only way i could figure to do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Izhara
    Also, my money's on the Life-Binder whupping his ass and making him cry uncle in thirteen different languages. Then punting him into the Nether for the hell of it.

Worked like a charm! thank you.
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud