Faction/Racial glyphs for demons

I think it'd be a cool cosmetic option.

A glyph that gives you an extra demon or transforms one, or a few, of your existing ones to something more fitting the race/faction that you buy the glyph from.

Golems for Dwarf warlocks and Zombie Trolls / floating tiki-Voodoo masks for trolls, maybe even robots for gnomes.
    You are now future Jack Noir.

Presently, you are trapped in a single moment, which increasingly feels like an eternity. Your boredom is surpassed only by your all consuming rage and contempt for existence itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post

A glyph that gives you an extra demon or transforms one, or a few, of your existing ones to something more fitting the race/faction that you buy the glyph from.

Golems for Dwarf warlocks and Zombie Trolls / floating tiki-Voodoo masks for trolls, maybe even robots for gnomes.
    No, just no..

Undead, golems, voodoo stuff etc have nothing to do with demons...

Don't agree with robots, definitely.
    Blizzard has spoken of male succubus options, and I'd support that because it'd fit the lore and make sense.

I think that they wouldn't do race specific options because the lore behind warlocks is that they're all summoning these demons from a specific place. What one warlock knows, so do the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post

Robotic demons? What is this, Doom?