10+ Year Old Account

Returning after a couple of months of break..

So, a couple of months back I wanted to take a break from the game, but now I've decided to come back.
    I stopped playing after I hit 90 with my Mage at the release of MoP, because I had a lot of school work etc.

Though, I feel like I've missed out on the whole expansion and what has been going on, so I'm here to ask you how the state of the games is when it comes to calss balance, and which class you can recommend? I'm mainly into PvP, although from what I've seen, the PvE seems pretty exciting aswell.

Tips?

Quote Originally Posted by reak71 View Post
    So, a couple of months back I wanted to take a break from the game, but now I've decided to come back.
    I stopped playing after I hit 90 with my Mage at the release of MoP, because I had a lot of school work etc.

Though, I feel like I've missed out on the whole expansion and what has been going on, so I'm here to ask you how the state of the games is when it comes to calss balance, and which class you can recommend? I'm mainly into PvP, although from what I've seen, the PvE seems pretty exciting aswell.

Tips?
    PVP is the same as it has ever been: Some classes are more OP than others, some moves are better than others, and there is plenty of complaining from the community and fixes in upcoming patches that promise to bring more balance; but we all know that buffs and nerfs will make yet another class OP and give them their moment in the spotlight while others duck down into relative obscurity. The game will never be fully balanced in that aspect until they make PVE and PVP completely disparate elements.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bionics View Post
    PVP is the same as it has ever been: Some classes are more OP than others, some moves are better than others, and there is plenty of complaining from the community and fixes in upcoming patches that promise to bring more balance; but we all know that buffs and nerfs will make yet another class OP and give them their moment in the spotlight while others duck down into relative obscurity. The game will never be fully balanced in that aspect until they make PVE and PVP completely disparate elements.
    okey lol, so to sum up what you just said, nothing has changed?