Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Your problems with WoW.

My problems with WoW...

1. Classes and abilities. Seems like all classes are the same nowadays, everyone is getting the same abilities, they just have different names. The unique feeling of being a certain class is fading away.

2. Pvp burst dmg and cc. Its absolutely retarded... fully malv geared plate wearing warriors in defensive stance dying in less then 10 secs. Also getting hit by a 6 sec stun and trinketing out only to get feared, slept, frozen or rooted or god knows what for the next 30 secs.

3. Pve is too easy. Its brain dead simple, dungeons and raids are a joke, heroics too.

4. Nerfs/buffs/changes to classes. Too many and too often. Mages are getting changed completely, changing the entire way they pvp. Wars getting nerfed while hunters are getting buffed and imo hunters are the most op class in pvp in the game.

5. The community. Wow community is sad. More trolls and bots then ever before. The game has become so ez that its filled with players who really dont know what they are doing. Blizzard caters to the crying. Instead of balancing properly they just nerf what is whined about the most. Also foreigners are taking over :-(. I play on a us server in a us battlegroup but most of the time I cant communicate with my teammates cuz they are all from brazil.

6. Hybrid classes and flying mounts. Ruined WoW imo.

7. Gear. To ez to obtain, no longer feels epic or rewarding. Everyone has the same shit.

8. Numbers and stats. Are too damn big, squish plz.

Deleted
    i could be wrong here. but it sounds like you don't like the game at all. ever wondered if it was time for you to quit? incase you already did quit, why are you making this thread?

edit: also OT: PVP is broken fix please <3. other than that, i am not fussed

Deleted
    I feel like you should have quit the game already, if you have this many problems.

Assuming you haven't already.

10+ Year Old Account
    1) Been fading away since Arena was made part of the game in the name of balance
    2) Don't PvP so Dont care
    3) T14 is as challenging of content as T11 was, the numbers of people completing full 16/16H is low, Dungeons have always been easy even BC dungeons were easy all you had to do was control the pull.
    4) can't comment cause dont care about PvP
    5) blah blah blah, thats just more re-hashing of old complaints.. Buff me nerf them.
    6) So WoW was ruined in Vanilla since Hybrids have always been in the game, more re-hashing on flying, its fine it ruined nothing.
    7) Can link dozens of posts that said MoP went way to far in gating and restricting gear.
    8) People like big numbers.. how exactly does the big numbers effect your enjoyment.
    Ideally no one has ever hit the level cap of the last expansion, looked at their dungeon blues, and thought "I win."

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...all/chuckabear

I havent quit. Been playing since pre release on the open beta.

---------- Post added 2013-02-06 at 02:01 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckadoodle View Post
    1) Been fading away since Arena was made part of the game in the name of balance
    2) Don't PvP so Dont care
    3) T14 is as challenging of content as T11 was, the numbers of people completing full 16/16H is low, Dungeons have always been easy even BC dungeons were easy all you had to do was control the pull.
    4) can't comment cause dont care about PvP
    5) blah blah blah, thats just more re-hashing of old complaints.. Buff me nerf them.
    6) So WoW was ruined in Vanilla since Hybrids have always been in the game, more re-hashing on flying, its fine it ruined nothing.
    7) Can link dozens of posts that said MoP went way to far in gating and restricting gear.
    8) People like big numbers.. how exactly does the big numbers effect your enjoyment.
    Think you have the wrong idea about this thread...
    Last edited by Goat7; 2013-02-06 at 07:02 AM.

If you're that unhappy with the game then why not just quit?
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    Offering counter points to your points..

You want my complaints

1) None, I enjoy the game with friends, we have fun and when its no longer fun I will stop playing.
    2) People take this way to seriously.
    Ideally no one has ever hit the level cap of the last expansion, looked at their dungeon blues, and thought "I win."

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...all/chuckabear

This is not a unhappy complaining thread. Just thought id share what I think wow's problems are imo and ppl can share theirs too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goat7 View Post
    This is not a unhappy complaining thread. Just thought id share what I think wow's problems are imo and ppl can share theirs too.
    Only thing I have a problem with at the moment is that the servers are down.

I'm really irritated with having to farm heroics / LFR for PvP weapons as a fresh 90 because Blizz pulled the honor weapons. I just don't understand the double standard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Henako View Post
    I'm really irritated with having to farm heroics / LFR for PvP weapons as a fresh 90 because Blizz pulled the honor weapons. I just don't understand the double standard.
    Good point actually, something that kinda passed me by since I stopped PvP. Not quite sure why they felt the need to remove honour weapons either.

-Fixes to PVP breaking or changing something in PVE. Why should something I don't participate in, have any affect on something I do participate in.
    -The removal of things that didn't need to be removed such as quests and items, instances. Why did the Scarlet crusade tababrd need to be removed? Why did Benediction and Rhok'delar quests have to be removed in cata? Why did the paladin/warlock class mount quests need to be removed? If I want to do a quest for the experience and the lore shouldn't I be able to do that?
    -Rediculously pointless gating of content. Why did Shado Pan and AC dailies need to be gated behind Golden Lotus? "to restrict the number of dailies to a fresh 90 so players aren't overwhelmed" So what if I want to work on GL+klaxxi+SP+AC+tillers+Cloud Serpent dailies all at the same time, shouldn't that be my decision, not blizzard's?
    -Void storage not working for MOP weapons and armor. WTF man!?!
    -Justice Points having next to no purpose this expansion. All my alts have heirlooms or are passed the point where they work, and as JP buys gear that is worse than the stuff I get in the only place I can farm JP, by the time I have enough JP to buy anything, I no longer need to spend JP on gear.
    -Zoning into a in progress LFR while they are on the boss, only to be told "you cannot enter this instance while an encounter is in progress" getting saved, and not being eligable for that bosses loot
    -Agility classes being able to roll on Strength necks, rings capes and trinkets.
    -Strength classes being able to roll on Agility necks, rings capes and trinkets.
    -Rediculously disproportional CDs to durations for vanity items. 1 hour CD for a 10 minute cosmetic buff? WTF. The vrykrul horn is a 10 minute buff on a 1 second CD yet the Iron Boot Flask is 10 mins on a 1 hour CD?
    -The Frost Dwarf transformation from the Shadowmourne RP loot, no longer being a naked Frost dwarf. It's not a regular dwarf wearing pants.
    -No COT dungeon where I am an Orc. Why must we be humans all the freaking time when we go back in time to save the world?
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

If this is not an unhappy whine, what would an unhappy whine be like?

15+ Year Old Account
    My main problem with the game atm is the players that think they should all have a say in how the game is made, imo blizz shuts down the forums and makes the game they want.
    Sig by Safhira

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    -Fixes to PVP breaking or changing something in PVE. Why should something I don't participate in, have any affect on something I do participate in.
    -The removal of things that didn't need to be removed such as quests and items, instances. Why did the Scarlet crusade tababrd need to be removed? Why did Benediction and Rhok'delar quests have to be removed in cata? Why did the paladin/warlock class mount quests need to be removed? If I want to do a quest for the experience and the lore shouldn't I be able to do that?
    -Rediculously pointless gating of content. Why did Shado Pan and AC dailies need to be gated behind Golden Lotus? "to restrict the number of dailies to a fresh 90 so players aren't overwhelmed" So what if I want to work on GL+klaxxi+SP+AC+tillers+Cloud Serpent dailies all at the same time, shouldn't that be my decision, not blizzard's?
    -Void storage not working for MOP weapons and armor. WTF man!?!
    -Justice Points having next to no purpose this expansion. All my alts have heirlooms or are passed the point where they work, and as JP buys gear that is worse than the stuff I get in the only place I can farm JP, by the time I have enough JP to buy anything, I no longer need to spend JP on gear.
    -Zoning into a in progress LFR while they are on the boss, only to be told "you cannot enter this instance while an encounter is in progress" getting saved, and not being eligable for that bosses loot
    -Agility classes being able to roll on Strength necks, rings capes and trinkets.
    -Strength classes being able to roll on Agility necks, rings capes and trinkets.
    -Rediculously disproportional CDs to durations for vanity items. 1 hour CD for a 10 minute cosmetic buff? WTF. The vrykrul horn is a 10 minute buff on a 1 second CD yet the Iron Boot Flask is 10 mins on a 1 hour CD?
    -The Frost Dwarf transformation from the Shadowmourne RP loot, no longer being a naked Frost dwarf. It's not a regular dwarf wearing pants.
    -No COT dungeon where I am an Orc. Why must we be humans all the freaking time when we go back in time to save the world?

Ya I dont understand the current situation with the justice point system either.

10+ Year Old Account
    My problems with WoW...

1. Classes and abilities. Seems like all classes are the same nowadays, everyone is getting the same abilities, they just have different names. The unique feeling of being a certain class is fading away.

2. Pvp burst dmg and cc. Its absolutely retarded... fully malv geared plate wearing warriors in defensive stance dying in less then 10 secs. Also getting hit by a 6 sec stun and trinketing out only to get feared, slept, frozen or rooted or god knows what for the next 30 secs.

3. Pve is too easy. Its brain dead simple, dungeons and raids are a joke, heroics too.

5. The community. Wow community is sad. More trolls and bots then ever before. The game has become so ez that its filled with players who really dont know what they are doing. Blizzard caters to the crying. Instead of balancing properly they just nerf what is whined about the most. Also foreigners are taking over :-(. I play on a us server in a us battlegroup but most of the time I cant communicate with my teammates cuz they are all from brazil.

6. Hybrid classes and flying mounts. Ruined WoW imo.

7. Gear. To ez to obtain, no longer feels epic or rewarding. Everyone has the same shit.

8. Numbers and stats. Are too damn big, squish plz.
    So you're facerolling HMs but you have the same gear as ppl who run LFR?

10+ Year Old Account
    Transmog options could be easier to obtain, like a shop. People love options.

More skin color options. We don't need lore explaining why. That's what our imaginations are for, and there's already enough lore available and busy bodies out there that would explain why in trade chat.

Player housing and the ability to have some customization of that would be cool, even if something small and humble.

An option for a vanilla server. Let older players scratch this itch, and let newer players understand and experience what things used to be like without all the refinement.

More spell graphical options. Look how long it's taken for locks to get green fire. Imagine if mages could choose the colors of their spell effects. It may be a hard thing to do now, but at some point it should be something that's a given.

Tune things again where CC means something in at least 3 dungeons so people can get used to using it again and then move forward as having it be a regular part of the game again.

PVP is my only real gripe. I think there should be a 3rd spec option just for PVP. Entry into PVP should be easier, so you aren't getting stomped right out of the gate.

Healing classes... it seems you can't do high level raid healing without add-ons.

That seems like a design flaw to me.
    Last edited by Bosen; 2013-02-06 at 08:25 AM.

1. Cross Realm Zones
    2. Being grouped with people who don't speak any English
    3. PVP balance fucking PVE balance
    4. Having to cap valor every week and keep doing daily quests long past exalted
    5. Not having the item squish yet, I hate the clutter of big numbers.
    Hi Sephurik

Let me see...

1. Learning my class over again every expansion (though I prefer how it is in Mists of Pandaria over Cataclysm)
    2. Getting hate in random groups for every little thing or for not playing how they expect me to, even if it's working and we're doing really well. The toxic attitude led me to avoid public groups as much as possible.
    3. I don't know, I'm just bored of dungeons.
    4. No ogres. ;P

My problem with WoW?

-LFR

A lot of casual raid groups of my realm quit raiding because of the LFR, and who can blame them? With the Raid Finder you don't need any kind of commitment and the content is exactly the same, so why should they keep raiding in normal mode? There's no motivation at all. With the LFR Blizzard killed the ultimate goal of the game and eventually gonna kill the community.