Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleeze View Post
    It's roughly 13th Jan 13 being the last part of a discussion on Mastery in t15: http://elitistjerks.com/f74/t130590-...9/#post2241708 and it's a probable statement, like mine is, I never confirmed it would be Mast>Crit just it probably would be in t15, but PTR bonuses are a little too buggy in tests. This also leads me to believe that Crit>=Mastery currently now, with neither being the out right winner if you stack one or the other, but rather have both at good levels with crit being slightly ahead.

But this is just my take on readings and testings. Someone with better maths than me is needed.
    Mastery's value goes down the moment your pet has to move around, thus Crit will be the best stat. Even more so since a lot of the fights favor SV, which has Crit > Mastery > Haste set in stone pretty much for multi-dotting/AoE.

The best Reforging for SV/BM dual spec is still Crit > Mastery > Haste

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeze View Post
    It's roughly 13th Jan 13 being the last part of a discussion on Mastery in t15: http://elitistjerks.com/f74/t130590-...9/#post2241708 and it's a probable statement, like mine is, I never confirmed it would be Mast>Crit just it probably would be in t15, but PTR bonuses are a little too buggy in tests. This also leads me to believe that Crit>=Mastery currently now, with neither being the out right winner if you stack one or the other, but rather have both at good levels with crit being slightly ahead.

But this is just my take on readings and testings. Someone with better maths than me is needed.
    i love how people say "i believe" then have NOTHING to back it up. Mastery is close to crit for BM and mastery will overtake crit but i don't think we will see it happen within the x-pac. Crit diminishes the more of it you have but it won't be until people have about 45-50% (making pets have 55-60% crit) that mastery will out pace it, and we simply will never crit levels that high again outside of procs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis003 View Post
    i love how people say "i believe" then have NOTHING to back it up.
    Then you need to re-read what you quoted of me saying. Also:

be·lieve
    to have confidence in the truth, the existence, or the reliability of something, although without absolute proof that one is right in doing so

Basically I believe what the elitist jerks post is telling me based on their findings and posting on the 13th Jan 13, so it leads me to believe a certain probability of stat changes for tier15 and not that i'm the trusted source of hunter stats. I also have more reasons to trust that than anything else or anyone else currently. I never stated crit wasn't the best stat.. I just gave information based off proven peoples posts on a forum that is prone to being the most knowledgeable and what tier15 will bring, based on what they have found 'so far'.

Crit is the best secondary stat for any hunter spec, as everyone else has said. Anyway last post from me now, you folks do what you need too, at the end of the day we all want optimal stat cohesion and discussing it rather than belittling attempts of discussion is a better prognosis.

10+ Year Old Account
    It does look like crit mastery haste is the stat prio for reforging. Odd thing is that I run my char through female dwarf and at my gear level it values haste a fair amount higher than master. Im wondering if it values haste more due to getting another attack in from DB
    Last edited by Redpanda; 2013-02-11 at 08:55 PM.

As others have said, Crit > Mastery > Haste. I prefer to have at least 2500 haste though.

---------- Post added 2013-02-11 at 10:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post
    It does look like crit mastery haste is the stat prio for reforging. Odd thing is that I run my char through female dwarf and at my gear level it values haste a fair amount higher than master. Im wondering if it values haste more due to getting another attack in from DB
    Haste is only good, for us, in a PERFECT situation. Meaning you do not miss a single shot in the rotation at all. Mastery is preferred because there are many bosses where you may be unable to attack but your pet can.

Now if you go Marks, haste goes up quite a bit because Aimed shot has a cast time, whereas BM does not have any of that.
    Last edited by Libertarian; 2013-02-11 at 10:12 PM.