1. #1

    Valor Points reset when 5.2 hits?

    Hey All,

    I just have a quick quick question, will Valor Points be reset when 5.2 hits? so i should use up all that i have got?

    Thank You and sorry if its been asked countless times,

    x

  2. #2
    They have every patch since the start of wrath.

  3. #3
    That answers that then, thank you

  4. #4
    That has happened with the downranking of Valor items to JP items. That might not happen this time around.

  5. #5
    Blademaster
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In your pants
    Posts
    49
    Correct, they won't be downranked, but instead the current VP gear will discounted by 50-75% apparently.

  6. #6
    #blizzisevilebecausetheyarepreventingmefromenjoyingtheirproductswithapricetag #blizzardisprovidinganadditionalservicethatpeopleaskedforandthepeoplewhodidntaskforitarepi ssedbecausetheywanteverythinghandedtothemlikeentitledassholes #whydoessubwaycharge5bucksforasandwichwhenicouldeatmyneighborsdogshitforfree #mcdonaldsmakesenoughmoneyishouldgettheirfoodforfree

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimer View Post
    Correct, they won't be downranked, but instead the current VP gear will discounted by 50-75% apparently.
    Which I find quite hilarious, seeing as the next daily hubs gear ilvl will be 476...

    Dominance Offensive/Operation Shieldwall is 496...and they will be reduced? LAWL.


    Quote Originally Posted by beNN View Post
    I do not promote pedophilia, however I find the Pedobear character to be amusing and funny.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamber View Post
    Which I find quite hilarious, seeing as the next daily hubs gear ilvl will be 476...

    Dominance Offensive/Operation Shieldwall is 496...and they will be reduced? LAWL.
    It's probably so people who didn't do Shieldwall can still follow normal LFR raid progression.

  9. #9
    Dreadlord Spellweaver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    960
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamber View Post
    Which I find quite hilarious, seeing as the next daily hubs gear ilvl will be 476...

    Dominance Offensive/Operation Shieldwall is 496...and they will be reduced? LAWL.
    Except the 476 epics from the new daily hubs are bought with gold, not VP. The only new items that are bought with VP are from the Shado-Pan raid faction.

    WoW: Zebrin | TERA: Rintha | GW2: Nezira Cinderclaw

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Spellweaver View Post
    Except the 476 epics from the new daily hubs are bought with gold, not VP. The only new items that are bought with VP are from the Shado-Pan raid faction.
    OH, I stand corrected then. That seems more reasonable.


    Quote Originally Posted by beNN View Post
    I do not promote pedophilia, however I find the Pedobear character to be amusing and funny.

  11. #11
    The reset is strange this time. Sure enough VP will be converted to JP as before. But 5.0 VP gear is not changing to be purchasable with JP! Instead its VP cost is being reduced. So spend your valor before the patch or lose it.

    I wonder if you could buy a 2250 valor piece just before the patch and trade it back for a refund just after?

  12. #12
    I don't see the point in the reset this time, at all, if the only new valor items are hidden behind a reputation.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-06 at 09:15 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by dexx View Post
    The reset is strange this time. Sure enough VP will be converted to JP as before. But 5.0 VP gear is not changing to be purchasable with JP! Instead its VP cost is being reduced. So spend your valor before the patch or lose it.

    I wonder if you could buy a 2250 valor piece just before the patch and trade it back for a refund just after?
    People have been doing that with PvP gear enough over the years that in general, they have fixed it so that it's impossible now. But you never know.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •