Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    Warlock Green Fire Questline Preview

    I'm Frapsing the full Warlock Green Fire QuestLine. I have finish uploading Part 1 where quest is going on the Azertoh and Outland.
    The Second Part will be the scenario.







    Last edited by Stiven; 2013-02-12 at 01:22 AM.
    http://www.adriacraft.net :: Adriatic Blizzard Community Fansite
    Twitter: @Stiven_SRB

  2. #2
    everything's been great so far, I'm dead curious to know what happens afterwards
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

  3. #3
    The last boss in Scenario is king a hard for me. I was happy when I manage to kill first one, since this is the first time in my life that I made a damn Warlock. Still learning this class while I try to kill this fuckin boss that can one hit me 95% of my HP, summons sixty imps, doomguard, felguards fucking annoying!

    Hope my friend that play warlock can come soon to my place to get last boss down so I can finish the video from scenario

    * Spoiler *

    Fucking Illidan had the cure for Blood Elves to free them from magic hunger. But he didn't want to give them
    http://www.adriacraft.net :: Adriatic Blizzard Community Fansite
    Twitter: @Stiven_SRB

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    Fucking Illidan had the cure for Blood Elves to free them from magic hunger. But he didn't want to give them
    well, maybe kael'thas shouldn't have betrayed him for the burning legion. there's even a quest where Illidan sends you to kill kael'thas' favored pet, Al'ar, for his transgressions lol

    Akama says: But sire! You have misjudged my actions... I do have knowledge of one close to you who plans to betray you! It is that dog Kael'thas! He has allied with Kil'jaeden and intends to replace you as Lord of Outland!
    Illidan says: I do not sense lies in your voice Akama. That Kael'thas would betray me does not come a big surprise. I'm not as oblivious as some would think. That one of your own was involved with him puts your loyalties into question.
    Illidan says: Send your Ashtongue into Tempest Keep and slay his most prized possession, the phoenix known as Al'ar. I must know that you're not on his side. Do not think of betraying me, broken. We both know who owns your soul.
    Akama says: It will be done, my lord.

    http://www.wowpedia.org/Quest:Ruse_of_the_Ashtongue

    [...]

    Kael'thas Sunstrider yells: Your monkeys failed to finish the job, naaru. Beaten but alive... The same mistake was not made when we took command of your vessel.
    Kael'thas Sunstrider yells: All for what? Trinkets? You are too late. The preparations have already begun. Soon the master will make his return.
    Kael'thas Sunstrider yells: And there is nothing you or that fool, Illidan, can do to stop me! You have both served me in your own right - unwittingly.
    Kael'thas laughs.
    Kael'thas Sunstrider yells: Lay down your arms and succumb to the might of Kil'jaeden!
    Last edited by checking facts; 2013-02-06 at 11:31 AM.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

  5. #5
    Herald of the Titans Strafer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,592
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA! I'm sorry when you asked about the tome and the Imp said I have no idea I literally laughed out loud. Brilliant. I figured the Imp being stupid. :P

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA! I'm sorry when you asked about the tome and the Imp said I have no idea I literally laughed out loud. Brilliant. I figured the Imp being stupid. :P
    I lol'd way more when he tried to hold a conversation with the dog lol
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

  7. #7
    Epic! Bosbeer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Batcave
    Posts
    1,641
    Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    * Spoiler *
    Fucking Illidan had the cure for Blood Elves to free them from magic hunger. But he didn't want to give them
    Minor speculation here.

    If this cure is still available, we might see the Blood Elves cured in this expansion.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by GuniorBinda View Post
    Minor speculation here.

    If this cure is still available, we might see the Blood Elves cured in this expansion.
    it's not really a cure. illidan just made a spare fountain of magic for himself using the waters of the well of eternity, just like the blood elves did to create the sunwell ages ago (when they were still high elves). since the BEs got their sunwell back, they don't need the Illiwell.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

  9. #9
    Herald of the Titans Strafer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,592
    Can you do the scenarios alone or must you group?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    Can you do the scenarios alone or must you group?
    You are doing it alone. I will make a video without killing the last boss, just so you can check it out. If anyone can tell me how the fuck Warlock can stun / interrupt I would be happy I should interrupt the cataclysm the hardest spell that do 510k dmg... But there are imps with too much HP and hitting too hard. I just hope someone do it already so I can see what the fuck happen when I get the last boss down ... Think I will try as destruction...
    http://www.adriacraft.net :: Adriatic Blizzard Community Fansite
    Twitter: @Stiven_SRB

  11. #11
    Herald of the Titans Strafer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,592
    Fel Hunter can interrupt.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    You are doing it alone. I will make a video without killing the last boss, just so you can check it out. If anyone can tell me how the fuck Warlock can stun / interrupt I would be happy I should interrupt the cataclysm the hardest spell that do 510k dmg... But there are imps with too much HP and hitting too hard. I just hope someone do it already so I can see what the fuck happen when I get the last boss down ... Think I will try as destruction...
    1 - you can stun as a demonology warlock with the fel/wrathguard;

    2 - you can interrupt as a demonology warlock with carrion swarm or as any spec with a felhunter/observer;

    3 - cataclysm cannot be interrupted or stunned through. you have to run away from it's range;

    4 - to escape cataclysm, use a demonic circle or a demonic gateway.

    (I'm not on the PTR, but I remember seeing the datamined spell tooltip saying it "can't be stopped by any mortal ways" and I read that you have to run away on the feedback thread on b.net)
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by GuniorBinda View Post
    Minor speculation here.

    If this cure is still available, we might see the Blood Elves cured in this expansion.
    Blood Elves are technically 'cured' now, as they are drawing from the Sunwell again.
    WoW PvP; Where DPS are healers, tanks are DPS, and healers are tanks!

    RETH RETH RETH!

  14. #14
    I'm loving this expansion more and more. The different warlock's personalities in the journal is a nice touch Can't wait to learn more about this, and I'm hoping other classes get similar quests in later expansion \o/
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

  15. #15
    Epic! Bosbeer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Batcave
    Posts
    1,641
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Blood Elves are technically 'cured' now, as they are drawing from the Sunwell again.
    Oh yeah, that part slipped through my fingers. Thanks for reminding me.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    1 - you can stun as a demonology warlock with the fel/wrathguard;

    2 - you can interrupt as a demonology warlock with carrion swarm or as any spec with a felhunter/observer;

    3 - cataclysm cannot be interrupted or stunned through. you have to run away from it's range;

    4 - to escape cataclysm, use a demonic circle or a demonic gateway.

    (I'm not on the PTR, but I remember seeing the datamined spell tooltip saying it "can't be stopped by any mortal ways" and I read that you have to run away on the feedback thread on b.net)
    Thank you for this <3 I really hope I will manage todo this Boss tonight If I pass again the 8th stage.
    http://www.adriacraft.net :: Adriatic Blizzard Community Fansite
    Twitter: @Stiven_SRB

  17. #17
    Herald of the Titans Strafer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,592
    Holy shit, it's fun to use your different warlock spells that you never use, kinda.

  18. #18
    Damn, makes me want to dust off my 75 Lock.

  19. #19
    I'm just sad that apparently the naaru and deathwing parts of the questline were scrapped
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

  20. #20
    Herald of the Titans FuxieDK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    København
    Posts
    2,919
    Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    If anyone can tell me how the fuck Warlock can stun / interrupt I would be happy
    Shadowfury, level 30 talent --> http://www.wowhead.com/spell=30283

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •