How does DOC works in boomkin and resto druid?

I always wondered how is used? do you heal and attack ? is it good? or is just for feral druids ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Juano View Post
    I always wondered how is used? do you heal and attack ? is it good? or is just for feral druids ?
    You would need to melee swing. Which means been in melee ranged constantly. Probably why it's not even an option for them.

Edit: Wrath etc does proc it also.
    Last edited by mmoca8c3a8c487; 2013-02-06 at 12:52 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by razorback07 View Post
    You would need to melee swing. Which means been in melee ranged constantly. Probably why it's not even an option for them.

Edit: Wrath etc does proc it also.
    Confused what you're talking about here.

DoC has nothing to do with melee swings or Wrath for balance druids.

If we land a heal, our next two moonfire and sunfires get empowered by 50%.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

Quote Originally Posted by Juano View Post
    Like already stated, a heal will empower the next 2 Moonfire/Sunfire for the caster specs. This looks very good for a single target stationary fight, but multidoting would make the rotation excruciatingly difficult to keep up, not to mention dps loss. Further more, HT casts would lower Nature's Grace uptime by a fair margin, even on single target.

Would be safe to say that it's a "stay the hell away from" talent regarding both resto and balance

10+ Year Old Account
    Shapeshifting into Cat to do one Melee attack for a buffed heal is just really awkward. Using Wrath is better, but it eats into mana and the trade-off isn't fantastic (one heal buffed for 30%). In reality the only heal worth buffing is WG, but you can already do that with SotF and a SotF-buffed WG heals for more than one buffed by DoC. The talent is good for Feral, decent for Guardian (don't quote me on that), and pretty good for Moonkin in PvP. It's blacklisted for Restos.
    I blog about Resto Druid stuff at WTS Heals.