Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    For me, right now, either Kha'zix or Xin Zhao. Considering Kha'zix is an assasin the amount of survivability he has is unreal. Xin Zhao is just an arsehole, no other reason.

Also, I hate LeBlanc. She's not OP, her damage is unreal and how easily she can escape is a pain in the pisser.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    For me, right now, either Kha'zix or Xin Zhao. Considering Kha'zix is an assasin the amount of survivability he has is unreal. Xin Zhao is just an arsehole, no other reason.
    But he kinda has to make up for being weak since he got the nerf bat 9000 times from his release state. And that's not being an arse, he's just being a man.

He is very strong at the moment though, seems that people use him in the jungle now that Lee got toned down a bit.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Lee got overnerfed in my eyes /sadface.

You have to listen to this while playing Man Zhao. The Jackie Chan version is also approved!

10+ Year Old Account
    In terms of laning phase, I would say Mordekaiser; no really solid counters if the Mord knows what he's doing (though a few champs like Cass can get him down if the Mord is bad).

After laning phase and when you get into team fights, either amumu or blitz. Blitz because he makes the fight into a 4v5, and amumu because he can wreck an entire team.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    Lee got overnerfed in my eyes /sadface.

You have to listen to this while playing Man Zhao. The Jackie Chan version is also approved!
    Before I even clicked that I knew what it'd be. Purely because when I'm playing with friends, whenever someone plays Xin Zhao that's all you can hear in the background.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    Before I even clicked that I knew what it'd be. Purely because when I'm playing with friends, whenever someone plays Xin Zhao that's all you can hear in the background.
    HAha It wasn't really hard to guess ;P

Deleted
    Xin Zhao is faceroll for sure, only his players will try to deny it. It's hard to tell if he's overpowered as well. Characters that are harder to outplay than to play always dominate, and are never useful when nerfed to the level given by the effort they require.

I'd love to say Kha'Zix here, but in the Rift it's not that hot. Actually the more I play against him, the less I fear it. He's still retarded in dominion and it makes whole gametype a joke until fixed. There are more offenders like Rammus/Kassadin as though.

What do you mean, "in Rift it's not that hot"? Kha'Zix is banned at least 50% of the time in ranked, maybe even more. He's crazy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is no one weighing in with Cho'Gath?

---------- Post added 2013-02-06 at 03:38 PM ----------

Khazix... meh.

I just think hes void spike is ridiculously OP. Reduce the damage coefficient... or at least make it so its not the huge range/spread in evolved form, and I think he would be balanced.

---------- Post added 2013-02-06 at 03:43 PM ----------

Xin is up there for me. I don't think anyone can beat him in a 1v1. I don't know of any other champion that just blows every CD all at once either...
    What if he couldn't use his other abilities until the duration of the currently activated ability wheres off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Brown Eye View Post
    Xin is up there for me. I don't think anyone can beat him in a 1v1. I don't know of any other champion that just blows every CD all at once either...
    What if he couldn't use his other abilities until the duration of the currently activated ability wheres off.
    Jax.

And Cho'gath is far from being OP.

Additionally, Kha'zix might not be the most fearful top laner or jungle, but he sure as heck is scary in mid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blitz? Really? I understand that his pull can be a huge deciding factor in most if not all team fights. But as a Blitz player I know how to counter him too.

1) Your team could always follow the pull. Ya if you let him die... its over... if you all charge in there after him... thats usually not what they were/are expecting
    2) Know his range... don't get caught up front dancing about like a free kill.
    3) Use minions as a wall

---------- Post added 2013-02-06 at 03:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Jax.

And Cho'gath is far from being OP.

Additionally, Kha'zix might not be the most fearful top laner or jungle, but he sure as heck is scary in mid.
    Well like I said his void spikes are ridiculous... tone that way down... and he's not as OP as he seems.

Chogath is pretty much unkillable late game... and his chomp does ridiculous damage. He may not be a huge threat the rest of the game (or even seen in some cases) but let him get fed and you might as well surrender.

---------- Post added 2013-02-06 at 03:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnalz View Post
    While i agree with deylana, olaf did get a nerf in the last patch and i only feel he can be a pain when im playing ADC and he just rushes me down and we are unable to cc.

I think the most OP champion is akali, she's a great mid and toplaner with a sick burst and chasing / escape mechanic. Most games i've played against her recently she ends up being really fed. Though a great counter is obviously buying and oracles :P
    She's still really powerful even without her stealth bubble. I agree that Olaf got some work so... But i have seen quit an influx of Akali, shes just kind of weak early game.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Brown Eye View Post

Chogath is pretty much unkillable late game... and his chomp does ridiculous damage. He may not be a huge threat the rest of the game (or even seen in some cases) but let him get fed and you might as well surrender.[COLOR="red"]
    ...lol? get any champ fed who has a good kit and 'you might as well surrender'

Im a huge fan of gragas, late game the Q ability knocks off about 40% of champs health. Its fantastic

10+ Year Old Account
    any champ can be op in the right hands.

but to keep in line with the thread i dont like kha'zix.

Xin is crazy strong right now, I'd say he's THE #1 for sure. Other than that... maybe Olaf, rest can be countered somewhat. imo

10+ Year Old Account
    Surprised nobody has said Thresh. He can make a jungler's gank so powerful if the lantern is done properly. Honestly Thresh screams OP all over with his utility, there's a reason he's banned in higher up leagues/Elo's of the game.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently Xin and Kha'Zix, Kha'Zix isn't crazy strong or anything but I do feel he needs a small tap with the nerf bat.

Kha'zix is pretty up there. Xin is faceroll and can do great low level ganks if he goes red first.

People complain about blitz but you just have to be conscious of your positioning. Stand behind minions.
    If you're losing an argument, insult their grammar/spelling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Blitz probably, its almost a guaranteed kill if you get grabbed once and hes just got too much going for him in the world of supports.

Which hero do I passionately hate? Antifun heroes like shaco or leblanc, thankfully I barely ever see them anymore.
    About Blitzcrank grabs... They can actually completely mess up a team fight if you pull the tank, just played a game as Olaf and the Blitzcrank thought he could pull me at low health and get me and I was hoping he would. Needless to say he pulled me, I pressed e and he died after an auto attack after that. Blitzcrank actually requires a lot of skill in the end game team fight situations. He can literally make a team fight trivial to hard depending on who pulls. If he gets the carry, which is highly unlikely considering that late in the game most will just hide behind their team, then the team is pretty much won unless your team isn't the smartest group of people.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    It's not skills knowing "Oh, should I pull the mummy with a huge-ass AoE stun into my team, or should try to pull the ad carry with litttle-to-no health instead?

And if not, said person will fail at any and every other champion.

Yes, shit happens, but it's the potential of the grip that's ridiculous. And, as I said; dodge 99.9% of the grabs, get grabbed once and GG. You can not expect someone to dodge 100% of anything; to play completely flawless, that is just silly. Yes, mistakes should be punished, no doubt. But the only counter-play to Blitz is playing defensively, which is just sad and promotes for really, really boring game-play(my opinion, obviously). And no, I'm not talking EG-defensive, I'm talking hide behind everything possible as squishies-defensive.

@Dark Brown Eye: Biased much because you play Blitz? Gosh. Anyways, one word for you: Vision. Most important thing in the game. Blitz get's an oracles and clears out the wards, it's not too difficult to get a good grip on someone when you're in the fog of war, or even behind a wall.

Blitz excells in mid/late-game where teams roam and fight for vision, where small skirmishes take place. And late-game and single grip will result in either a baron or a ton of turrets.