Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    atm vayne with BOTRK seems really broken

elise is geting a change soon but still quiet strong atm
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    Singed maybe? I don't really understand what classifies as OP. But in terms of Singed, I LOVE playing as him for the sole reason that he is a master troll and that you can easily catch people off guard with your tankiness and gas ^^

Deleted
    Fizz -

I'm jumping on the Kha'zix and Amumu bandwagon. Kha'zix with the OP mobility of an assassin that just out-"kit"s any other one. His ability to build bruiser or assassin also makes him versatile and OP in both ways! His wave clear is insane even with low AD with the AoE ability. Amumu's cc is an unstoppable force, and he is a tanky machine. Ez is overrated, though not so "overpowered".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    atm vayne with BOTRK seems really broken

elise is geting a change soon but still quiet strong atm
    Link to the Elise change?

Quote Originally Posted by Azlarn View Post
    Link to the Elise change?
    http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3691287
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    ryze, seriously screw that champ

Jayce, pretty simple.

He has range and does huge damage with auto attacks (unlike Elise or Nidalee, they're more spell oriented, unless melee)
    Crazy poke, we all know that. (Even with nerfs, it's still insane)
    And a set of 6 spells (not counting trasformations) that do pretty much everything, slow, knockback, speed boost, poke, wave clear and great pushing power.

No wonder they're playing around with him so much. Just my 2 cents of course.

Deleted
    Caitlyn, Thresh, Jarvan, any mid (it's either your or the enemy mid will feed, there is no gray area).

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnalz View Post
    While i agree with deylana, olaf did get a nerf in the last patch and i only feel he can be a pain when im playing ADC and he just rushes me down and we are unable to cc.

I think the most OP champion is akali, she's a great mid and toplaner with a sick burst and chasing / escape mechanic. Most games i've played against her recently she ends up being really fed. Though a great counter is obviously buying and oracles :P
    it sucks that a lot of players don't know how to play against akali, that is nr. 1 reason why she snowballs all the time.

Deleted
    Kha'zix.

Just a joke at how much damage he does with the ability to be tanky in combination to him being hard to catch or inability to get away from.

Deleted
    As far as AP mid goes Ryze lategame is op

10+ Year Old Account
    Vayne, as soon as she gets bork you can say goodbye to your team.
    Ex-Ensidia & Clarity-Twisting Nether member.

While I don't believe any champion is directly OP I do believe some are too powerful for too little skill/effort. Such as Pantheon/Nasus/Khazix/Fizz

anything with a global..

Deleted
    Jayce, Elise, Vayne, Lee Sin's mobility.

My main....Aatrox. He does literally the same thing as stated in his lore: He comes into a lost hopeless battle and turns the tides.

15+ Year Old Account
    After this weekend of playing on my alt account...

Nidalee
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    After this weekend of playing on my alt account...

Nidalee
    Spear of death!

Anyway, Trynd seems to be my bane right now. He whirls into 4 of us, we blow him up then UNDYING RAGE QUADRAKILL.

Deleted
    j4

pls nerf