Question Way of the river and Tempest

Hi all, just a quick question,

Does way of the river "Increase physical crit 3%" works for Tempest soul too? Also the "increase physical crit" means both dmg and chance or just one of them?

Thx!

As far as I understand even though Tenmpest looks magical all attacks are considered physical based. That is why stacking strength increases Tempest attacks.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    As far as I understand even though Tenmpest looks magical all attacks are considered physical based. That is why stacking strength increases Tempest attacks.
    I believe this is accurate. Just like the Harbinger spec for a Mage is a 'melee' spec, but all of the attacks are spells and increased by spell power, etc.

It's a very smart way to let you have many different playstyles in the souls, but not require 18 sets of gear in your bags to accomplish it.
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    Yep this is correct, in the same way that dexterity increases the damage and healing for bards and tacticians despite their spells looking like magical attacks.