Tsulong Heroic 10 - needs role check

Hi everyone, after 2 nights of progression on Tuslong Heroic 10 (54 tries atm) we have some issues to fix. Here are our roster

Tanks: Monk, Paladin
    Heals: Monk, Paladin, Shaman
    DPS: Rogue, Warrior, Warlock, Priest, Elemental Shaman (me)

We are barely able to get to second Night Phase but with so many trouble. The healing seems not to be there and we lost people in the day phase of the unstable bolts.

Here are my questions for you guys.

Night Phase: We are doing this by resetting our stacks just before the first beam is destroyed. Then the priest is dotting the 4 remaining adds as we all stay on boss. The second beam appear, we are resetting the more we can, than we let it be destroyed again. This 2nd wave of adds we are killing all of them just before the 3rd beam appears. The 4th beam we let it explode.

For this phase the healing seem very intense but we can get through it. Not sure if healers with less mana will be able to heal a second phase that intense.

Day Phase: We are doing this by having 3 dps on the Unstable Sha: Warlock, Warrior and Rogue. Shaman and Priest are on Embodied Terrors and Fright Spawns aoe that we manage fine. We kill the first Terror asap, 2nd we delay for breath, 3rd we hero/lust it.

We have some deaths of Unstable Bolt, so is it supposed to heal through the 300k damage or interrupt? If they interrupt, the add take more time to die and we are able to kill all of them by not interrupting them.

Our healers are having issues here, being feared by the spawns in and there. I suggested to bring the terror for away from tsulong in his breath to be more than 30 yards away to stop fearing the buffed healers. Is it something feasable? Also, are the 3 healers taking the buff beam or one, two? Who dispels what? How do you manage not having to dispel in the middle of a 1500% buff or 500% buff?

------------------

That is my concerns for now.

Here is our log: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/6...pes&boss=62442

Thanks to any one of you that can help
    Last edited by Tushaz; 2013-02-06 at 03:23 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    For day phase
    1st big add needs to die before breath so the little adds get breathed, you then have your monk fire breathing with the glyph to interrupt the rest of the fears that might go out before they are killed.
    2nd big add gets breathed and killed, and little adds need to be monk stunned => holy wrath stun => warlock stun the. Fire breathed till dead.
    Last big add has to die before breath so the little adds are stunned with breath, monk fire breaths and they all die.

No need to hero for day phase, we usually do it on pull for phat dps.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have never done this in 10m, but I can comment slightly on how we killed this boss in 25m.

Night Phase:
    We approached clearing stacks the same exact way as you would do in normal mode. This just leaves personal responsibility on the raid for knowing when nightmares is about to go out so that they are not dropped in the sunbeam. We would let the first beam explode after everyone cleared their stacks ~2 times. It is important that you (Ele Sham) be close to the beam for knockbacks.

The semi-intense healing seems to be stemming from the raid having high stacks for a prolonged period of time. Clearing your stacks more often will solve this.

Day Phase:
    You should have 1 healer taking the orbs (preferably the monk) and another healer (paladin) getting ~2 for mana purposes.

You should let all of the unstable bolt casts go through b/c the healing required from it is way less then what you can damage in that time frame.

You should try to stun-lock the Unstable Sha after the terrorize is cast. Have your raid group all grouped up so the priest can mass dispel immediately. This was our #1 cause of deaths because terrorize won't kill you, but keep you really low and cause a death if then hit by an unstable bolt.

As for the fright spawns, you should try to interrupt any/all of the fright casts. AoE silences/stuns work wonders here.

Is the monk able to completely lock the fright spawns with his Breath of Fire alone? How dangerous tanking them 30+ yards away of tsulong for safety is it?

10+ Year Old Account
    There are plenty of aoe stuns available:

Monk: Leg Sweep + Breath of Fire
    Any Tauren: war stomp
    Lock: Hand of Guldan
    Paladin: Holy wrath
    Warrior: whatever it is that they do

You just need to coordinate who will do what and when

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tushazkk View Post
    Is the monk able to completely lock the fright spawns with his Breath of Fire alone? How dangerous tanking them 30+ yards away of tsulong for safety is it?
    Yea I'm the monk tank for my guild, and If he times everything up, he shouldn't have a problem controlling them alone, aoe stuns from whoever help and just make it easier.

This is my PoV BrM monk of one of our kills. Might help him out.

edit: fixed
    Last edited by cyqu; 2013-02-07 at 02:18 AM.

That's Protectors but there is a link on Utube for Tsulong